States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm » by Vulcanic

this is nothing new this happends every 4 years lol no way in hell they will get to leave.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am » by Cambay411

Spock wrote:
Czech Republic Observer wrote:“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama Presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their President. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President.”

I dont think people are confused about who to vote for due to to ignorance, its more because we the people cant get a straight answer on which candidate plans on doing what. For example, if I am watching TV, I see one commercial that says Obama plans on cutting taxes for the wealthy and raising taxes on the middle class. Then the very next commercial says Romney is planning on cutting taxes for the wealthy and raising taxes for the middle class. It doesnt even make sense, I mean which canditate is gonna do what?

Also, they throw so many insignificant issues in there and make a big deal out of them like they really matter. For example, they make a big deal outta which candidate supports gay marriage. I know this matters to some people, but an opinion on gay marriage hardly decides whose suited to run our country.

There is so much contradicting info its impsooible for one to decide who to vote for. There is no clear cut info. Even the debate is just trickory of words with no clear cut info.

Lets take the debt crisis, the "most important subject of the debate". Thats not even the most serious issue. Yes, I do want to know what our leaders plan on doing about this, but we hear not one thing about the real issues such as taking jobs out of foriegn countries and putting them back in the US, free trade and our capatilist ran govt.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am » by The57ironman

Cambay411 wrote:
Spock wrote:
Czech Republic Observer wrote:“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama Presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their President. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President.”

I dont think people are confused about who to vote for due to to ignorance, its more because we the people cant get a straight answer on which candidate plans on doing what. For example, if I am watching TV, I see one commercial that says Obama plans on cutting taxes for the wealthy and raising taxes on the middle class. Then the very next commercial says Romney is planning on cutting taxes for the wealthy and raising taxes for the middle class. It doesnt even make sense, I mean which canditate is gonna do what?

Also, they throw so many insignificant issues in there and make a big deal out of them like they really matter. For example, they make a big deal outta which candidate supports gay marriage. I know this matters to some people, but an opinion on gay marriage hardly decides whose suited to run our country.

There is so much contradicting info its impsooible for one to decide who to vote for. There is no clear cut info. Even the debate is just trickory of words with no clear cut info.

Lets take the debt crisis, the "most important subject of the debate". Thats not even the most serious issue. Yes, I do want to know what our leaders plan on doing about this, but we hear not one thing about the real issues such as taking jobs out of foriegn countries and putting them back in the US, free trade and our capatilist ran govt.

........by design..........................ain't it wonderful..?.... :P

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:18 am » by Chronicnerd

Marduk2012 wrote:
Chronicnerd wrote:...and finally...and here is going to be the kicker for all of the folks who voted for...blab.blab

is zat a common saying in Texas or wht?

sounds familiar, doesn't it?

by ze way, I would like ze USA secede into zis -> Image

:twisted:

Heh... kicker... perhaps it is... not really focused on regional linguistic usage at the moment...
But you made a good point...could be something we use down here...sure...

Hey, by the way, speaking of what like-minded people do in common...

Isn't it a very typicaly response for a brain washed liberal mind to point out something that distracts attention from the subject at hand and attempt to degrade or belittle the person making a very valid point in order to avoid the *real* issues at hand that need to be honestly discussed amongst all Americans?

See...?? How much fun! Now we are slinging mud and getting *absolutely* nothing accomplished but furthering the seperation of Americans... and boy... I bet that is going to turn out *nifty* in the end!

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 am » by -Marduk-

Mebbe i got zis wrong...shit happens...but did u just called me a thread derailing liberal?

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 am » by Eldorado

Spock wrote:Ever notice that 99% of the time when British people sing they lose the accent?

Fucking unreal realization......... :lol:

so true.....Brittain's Got Talent.......!!!!! :vomit:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:55 am » by Eldorado

Read more: states-wishing-to-peacefully-sucede-from-the-us-t80779-140.html#ixzz2CFRzzs9I

There is and was obviously one agenda during the debates......laid forth in the "questions", as well as the answers being directly geared at the arming of Syrian Rebels as the next move.......

Obama will go down with his ship....he's fired off a ton of military, and he's creating his own ObamaGate Scandal Slowly.........

What is obviously happening right now is that they are strengthening the Syrian Rebels with weapons as the Israelis have struck against the Hamas leader.........

It's going down........Armageddon
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am » by Cambay411

Chronicnerd wrote:
Marduk2012 wrote:
Chronicnerd wrote:...and finally...and here is going to be the kicker for all of the folks who voted for...blab.blab

is zat a common saying in Texas or wht?

sounds familiar, doesn't it?

by ze way, I would like ze USA secede into zis -> Image

:twisted:

Heh... kicker... perhaps it is... not really focused on regional linguistic usage at the moment...
But you made a good point...could be something we use down here...sure...

Hey, by the way, speaking of what like-minded people do in common...

Isn't it a very typicaly response for a brain washed liberal mind to point out something that distracts attention from the subject at hand and attempt to degrade or belittle the person making a very valid point in order to avoid the *real* issues at hand that need to be honestly discussed amongst all Americans?

See...?? How much fun! Now we are slinging mud and getting *absolutely* nothing accomplished but furthering the seperation of Americans... and boy... I bet that is going to turn out *nifty* in the end!

:cheers:

Is this the common way of thought where your from?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 am » by Vertigo

Marduk2012 wrote:by ze way, I would like ze USA secede into zis -> Image

hahaaa :clapper: :owned: :cheers:

make that bayerisch florida on that map :D :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am » by Mydogma

Well i do think 2013 is going to be an odd year of all sorts of awakening, main stream (bought) media will be able to minimize no more, the editors will have to make a decision to continue on their bs path and have a red dot on their heads, or convert...if they dont more and more will just switch to alternate media to find out the scoup...when states talk about seceding...thats hard to keep quite, when googles get sued by celentes...thats hard to keep quite, when 43 trillion dollar lawsuits are filed(and vp editors kids get murdered a day after releasing it)...thats hard to keep quite, when the retail xmas year tanks, that will be hard to keep quite, when the eruo fails and other countries choose to give the middle finger to the banks and renage on their debts(like iceland did...and is doing better then ever after they jailed their bankers)...the banking system along with the derivative markets(that many big pensions hold chuncks of) will implode, people will quickly notice that most of their holdings are in paper gold...which will be worth using as toilet paper...thats hard to keep quite...having martial law declared because we are all starting to believe the iranian president(listen to his latest un speach...I would vote for him) more then our own leadership...now that would be something to talk about...the sheep will awaken in 2013...and see the mess they have helped create!...to busy brushing their teeth, watching the latest olimpiod, or a ball being thrown or knocked into holes...to busy paying the bills to the thieves....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PreviousNext