States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm » by Cambay411

And lets not even get into how good our country is even despite its problems.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 pm » by Cambay411

Cia212 wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:This is bull shit that people are turning on their country like this. Sure we have problems but we are still the greatest nation on Earth.

You're right, we are still the greatest country in the history of the world. But how much would we have to change before secession became right? What if Obama decided to start filling the FEMA camps with random people? Or the mass graves Alex Jones rants about? Or taxes go to 90%? Or the government seizes your IRA and bank account? Or they suspend elections or the constitution?

I could go on, but the point is, how much is enough? If there is ANY point at which you would want to secede then it's only a matter of degree. There comes a point when your grandfather might want you to stand up for yourself.

Of course it's all academic, it would never happen peaceably.

Cia, if you changed the word to secession to revolution then I would agree to your post. Dividing is not the answer.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 2:39 pm » by Cia212

Cambay411 wrote:If there was an NWO whose goal was a totaltarian govt and they wanted to take over the US, the first thing they would do is divide the states.

Ah, but what if a little more than half of the US wanted this totalitarian NWO? Shouldn't we divide to at least save some part of ourselves? Wouldn't even a few states standing on our founding principles and on our constitution be better than losing all of our heritage for the sake of unity?

I'm not sure. I just feel like the price of unity is sometimes too high.

Like I said, there will never be a peaceful secession. So it would really be a second revolutionary war...and it would devastate the world.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm » by Phoenix rising

A world without change becomes stagnant and ultimately will succumb to rot, we are in the Rot stage now, the stench of rot it is thick in the air, if we don't strive to better the world of tomorrow for our children then we have let them down.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm » by 99socks

Secession is not the right way to go....

However, I totally support the States if the States decide they want a new Federal government. :flop:

If all of the States unanimously agree to create a new federal government and can find a way to bypass the bs of the current one we have, then yay! :cheers:

If the "people" try to secede or create a new government, then yeah, we are traitors... But you can't execute a State for treason. :flop:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 pm » by Spock

I think it would be fun.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm » by The57ironman

Spock wrote:I think it would be fun.

.....something's gotta be done....and in my opinion , the sooner the better... :mrcool:

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people,
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
that world events are for the most part directed,
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 pm » by Disorganizer81

The states created the Federal Govt, not the other way around. We can exist without a centralized power. These states voluntarily joined, they should be able to voluntarily leave as long as they adhere to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm » by 420milehigh

99socks wrote:Secession is not the right way to go....

However, I totally support the States if the States decide they want a new Federal government. :flop:

If all of the States unanimously agree to create a new federal government and can find a way to bypass the bs of the current one we have, then yay! :cheers:

If the "people" try to secede or create a new government, then yeah, we are traitors... But you can't execute a State for treason. :flop:

well where do you think America came from? the answer is traitors, our fore fathers were traitors BECAUSE they were being treated unfairly and TAXED to much so they SECEDED from England...

also this government isn't BY THE STATES, FOR THE STATES... its BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE so if there are a group of people that want to secede from America then let them...

disorganizer; our own Government doesn't adhere to the constitution and thats WHY states want to secede, we should just secede from America and create a new country BASED on the constitution and bill of rights like our fore fathers wanted... also the Federal Government is only supposed to deal with foreign governments so they shouldn't be telling ANYONE what they can and can't do as a citizen, the state is supposed to create their own laws...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm » by 420milehigh

Cambay411 wrote:
Sp00kyWhiz wrote:Gonna get interesting :nails: :nails: :nails:

I didnt mean to sound like such a dick. What I really mean by my statement is that trying to seperate from the rest of the states is not the way to go. In other words united we stand divided we fall. Regardless of our problems the states dividing themselves from eachother is the worste thing we can do.

the states can divide themselves from the government and still retain connection with other states, we don't have to be "the government of colorado, and the government of florida"... we could be the free american states or something... it would be a hell of a lot better than the government we have now

PreviousNext