States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm » by Eldorado

Lowsix wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Again there is a mystery here......and I was led to uncover it, blah blah...

There will be no Secession.....unfortunately, someones gonna swing for what happened, and they probably know that I am who I claim to be.........and why there will be no happy ending to this national tragedy.

There are not enough hands in the entire fucking internet
to grant you a big enough facepalm to cover the ridiculous nonsense you shovel here...

They know you are who you claim to be???

bwahahahahahahahahaa

i mean ok.

And who is it you think you are, exactly?
You write like a schizophrenic.

And do you even know what the word means.....

Schizo???

Phrenia????
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm » by Eldorado

The57ironman wrote:Image

Carry YOUR movement downhill then..........

Ive already circumnavigated the globe three times over with my work in progress...........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 pm » by Spock

Are you on a special mission Eldorado?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 pm » by 99socks

Eldorado wrote:
The57ironman wrote:Image

Carry YOUR movement downhill then..........

Ive already circumnavigated the globe three times over with my work in progress...........

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 am » by Eldorado

Are you on a special mission Eldorado?

Oh im gonna rule............

..........and my blueprints are stamped and sealed.............usually lasting eons more than the opinion

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 am » by Cambay411

Cia212 wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:If there was an NWO whose goal was a totaltarian govt and they wanted to take over the US, the first thing they would do is divide the states.

Ah, but what if a little more than half of the US wanted this totalitarian NWO? Shouldn't we divide to at least save some part of ourselves? Wouldn't even a few states standing on our founding principles and on our constitution be better than losing all of our heritage for the sake of unity?

I'm not sure. I just feel like the price of unity is sometimes too high.

Like I said, there will never be a peaceful secession. So it would really be a second revolutionary war...and it would devastate the world.

Let me put it this way, heres what we dont want:

Arkansas vs Iowa, Arkansas vs the rest of the US, Arkansas vs the US Govt

Here is what we need:

The US vs whoever

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am » by Cambay411

420milehigh wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Sp00kyWhiz wrote:Gonna get interesting :nails: :nails: :nails:

I didnt mean to sound like such a dick. What I really mean by my statement is that trying to seperate from the rest of the states is not the way to go. In other words united we stand divided we fall. Regardless of our problems the states dividing themselves from eachother is the worste thing we can do.

the states can divide themselves from the government and still retain connection with other states, we don't have to be "the government of colorado, and the government of florida"... we could be the free american states or something... it would be a hell of a lot better than the government we have now

If the states were at the point they were divided it wouldnt even matter if they retained connection.

Writer

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:38 am » by Stalkingwolf

Whether you agree with it or not, it's going to be interesting to see the results. Texas as of 2 seconds ago when I refreshed the petition tab had 34,021 signatures. It has to be addressed now. :shock:

Edited for miss typed number.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 2:04 am » by domdabears

This is now on the front page of Yahoo.

PreviousNext