States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 am » by Emeraldtruth

I was right actually.

"Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next"..
"States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York."

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-stat ... d-states-1

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 am » by Evildweeb

..............better have a look.............

20 states petition BS

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Nov 12, 2012 by TheSONSOFLIBERTYMC

20 states file petition to secede from the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWK-BTXSoE

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 am » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:.

..............better have a look.............

20 states petition BS

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Nov 12, 2012 by TheSONSOFLIBERTYMC

20 states file petition to secede from the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWK-BTXSoE

....thanks for the reminder buddy....... :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 am » by Eldorado

Emeraldtruth wrote:I was right actually.

"Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next"..
"States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York."

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-stat ... d-states-1

Not one of these "States" has filed JACK SHIT..................SOMEBODY NEEDS A NEW TREND TO FOLLOW

THE PETITIONS CAME FROM THOSE STATES.........BY PEOPLE WHO ORGANIZED THEM.........but you need to actually go through your State's House of Representatives..........

TO EVEN GET THIS ONTO THE ACTUAL DESK OF THE PRESIDENT...........OR TO BE DEBATED IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES>>>>>>>

AT WHICH POINT THE SENATE SAYS "ARE WE GONNA LISTEN TO THIS ARGUMENT???"....TO WHICH THE REPLY WOULD BE....."DO WE HAVE TO????"

these petitions made the paper shredder the second they came through the mail to the secretary who opens them at the White House.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE END OF THE WORLD DIDNT HAPPEN???

Try an actual form of democracy, not a bandwagon...........

Notice that all the states in the video were Bible Belt Red......???

Notice John McCain back in action recently?????
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am » by The57ironman

........i heard it was being sponsored by Obama...best way to get a list of seditionists...... :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:46 am » by domdabears

E6722maj wrote:
Cia212 wrote: we are still the greatest country in the history of the world.

you actually believe that?

:headscratch:

That's his opinion. Why do you care?

Does it affect your life in any way?

I believe "Scrubs" was the great show ever on TV. You may not agree.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am » by Eldorado

I liked Airwolf a lot.............

I was hoping that they would ask Stringfellow Hawk to join me in a Bassoon/Cello Duet.......but I couldnt find my reed in time.........

Anyways..........does suck not having a Plan B for the Nations....

for when the whole system is corrupted by Capitalism.........and the people's wishes for their tax donations to the Union are unheard, as they divert their efforts towards population control, and policing the entire commonplace.........

Looking for any sign of resistance to their Grand Ol Party.....what a joke of a nation to fall prey to this insanity.......

These pawn participants of the Republican Echelon, are given menial tokens for their total commitment to this death march of theirs......and they love to hand out the Get Outta Jail Free Cards.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 9:06 am » by Iwanci

Why are people worried or excited about the outcome of something that WILL NOT happen...?

Don't get excited ...

Don't get concerened...

Never gonna happen...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 am » by Middleman

What kind of childish pussies would choose to break a nation over the results of an election fought between 2 almost identical, centrist candidates?

If your beef is with the system, no argument. If it's with the fact that your guy lost, you are even more brain washed than the folks you call "sheeple'.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 pm » by Toxic32

This could be the start of something big. What would stop the counties in each state pushing for independence?

If we forgive and forget the Boston tea party and you agree to pay your taxes to the (United Kingdom) We can discuss terms to welcome you back into the fold. Then you can have a King or Queen to keep an eye on things.

Terms

1: You can keep your guns as we will outlaw the production and ownership of ammunition (that should satisfy the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights)

2: You can keep talking shit and protest all you like. As we don't give fuck about what you think or say and we will fight anybody that says different. That will deal with the 1st amendment.

3: We have just changed the law of squatters rights and removed the right to squat in another persons house without their consent. That will satisfy your 3rd amendment.

4: You have already given up these rights without a fight so it shouldn't be a problem for you. That will satisfy the 4th amendment

5: We have a public proscription service which does the same as your grant jury only we do it on the cheap. But it is much quicker and less likely to be bribed than your system. But if you want to keep it I'm sure we can as-simulate it. As for taking someone's property without due process and proper compensation. I think you will agree that only applies if your white (ask the native Indians if that law applied to them when you stole their lands or should I say acquired ) And as for depriving a person of their liberty...We all know that's a laugh don't we. (Guantánamo Bay) need I say any more. Not to much here we wouldn't agree with. That deals with your 5th amendment.

6: No problem with the 6th amendment. It's same as our law. The police can assume guilt and carry out a speedy trial and public executions on our behalf, as they are the representatives of the public at large and only answer to the Queen. Of cause you will be told why you are being executed within a few seconds of having drop the mobile phone. Or any other suspicious looking deadly weapon you are holding.

7: 9th amendment no problem. 8th amendment please apply the above (6th) in all cases when ever possible and you think no one is looking. Nothing unusual here.

8: 10th amendment no longer valid and only applies if you have the money to lay in the right places and you don't follow it anyway. you take what ever powers you need to get the job done. We might have a problem with this as our queen can dissolve the parliament when ever she smells a rat. So you would have to keep her in the comfort zone and not piss on her doorstep. If you get my drift.

Just in case you forgot what your bill of rights say. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/List_all_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

Invictus maneo

PreviousNext