States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm » by Vertigo

the outcome of this should be of interest...

States wishing to peacefully secede from the US and form their own gov...

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am » by The57ironman

..........'bout time....... :cheers:

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 am » by Spock

When we log in to sign the petition, we'll probably all end up on a terrorist watch-list.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 am » by Opalserpent

We Australians need to do the same, separate ourselves from the corrupt commonwealth and print our own god damned money and ditch all this carbon banker bs and foreign invasions for territory.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 am » by Cambay411

This is bull shit that people are turning on their country like this. Sure we have problems but we are still the greatest nation on Earth. Im a telemarketer that makes 8$ an hour and on top of that im a total debt slave and I will still stick with the US all day. People in the US dont realize what we have. Jewish and live in America? Yeah try bein Jewish and living in other parts of the world. Black and think its rough living in the US? Yeah go back to Africa where they kidnap your children at 8 and make them kill people and slaughter your family.

I know people have problems in the US and want change (hell there ar things I want changed) but to turn you back on the US and not want to be apart of the US is bull shit and those people who want that need to wake the fuck up.

Go ahead and let them out I say and when China (sorry China, just using an example) decides to go ahead and occupy them I'll ask them "wouldnt it be nice to have some US Marines on your side right now.

This is bull shit and im totally disappointed in these states and people. I feel like your spitting in my grandpas face who fought in WW2 and was in the Battle of the Buldge.

Writer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 am » by Sp00kyWhiz

Gonna get interesting :nails: :nails: :nails:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 am » by The57ironman

Sp00kyWhiz wrote:Gonna get interesting :nails: :nails: :nails:

........yeah it is........in fact , it's so f*cking interesting now , that i can hardly stand it... :peep:

:cheers:

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 am » by Cambay411

I didnt mean to sound like such a dick. What I really mean by my statement is that trying to seperate from the rest of the states is not the way to go. In other words united we stand divided we fall. Regardless of our problems the states dividing themselves from eachother is the worste thing we can do.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 am » by Kerrblur2

cambay i salute you fully, id straight up go jihad on people who dismember themselves from the united states of america. Id be on the terror list immediately.

You dis respect the US like that your are enemy of the state.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:32 am » by thilliker2

Cambay411 wrote:

I didnt mean to sound like such a dick. What I really mean by my statement is that trying to seperate from the rest of the states is not the way to go. In other words united we stand divided we fall. Regardless of our problems the states dividing themselves from eachother is the worste thing we can do.

we petition the obama administration to:
Peacefully grant the State of Michigan to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government..

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... z2By3xXDzr

Next