Steve Quayle: Nuclear fallout preps, West Coast

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm » by Drjones

Imo Quayle is one of the best speakers out there, disinfo ? For me, no.. i think he just gives his opinion with no hidden agenda.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 pm » by Truthdefender

Good post Jonesy, thx. Scary stuff though. I really dig Quayle as well, not many Christians willing to put there neck and credibility on the line to speak on the Illuminati and Luciferian conspiracy gripping the world. I find him far more credible than any of the Ickes etc. Thanks again.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 9:58 am » by Drjones

truthdefender wrote:Good post Jonesy, thx. Scary stuff though. I really dig Quayle as well, not many Christians willing to put there neck and credibility on the line to speak on the Illuminati and Luciferian conspiracy gripping the world. I find him far more credible than any of the Ickes etc. Thanks again.

Well for me Quayle has stood the test of time with what he says, David Icke also fits into this category, the rest don't. :oops:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 10:54 am » by Mediasorcerer

think of it like this,would you expect your friends or family to give you 100% correct perfect information 100% of the time,==unrealistic== aint going to happen,mistakes will occasionally be made and errors in info,so how could we expect strangers like quayle or ike to be 100 either? we cant.take what you want.they do there best,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 am » by Drjones

mediasorcerer wrote:think of it like this,would you expect your friends or family to give you 100% correct perfect information 100% of the time,==unrealistic== aint going to happen,mistakes will occasionally be made and errors in info,so how could we expect strangers like quayle or ike to be 100 either? we cant.take what you want.they do there best,

Indeed..wise words media.. :flop: