Steve Quayle's Site Uses Our Forum Topic As A News Source!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 pm » by Newearthman

I was checking out the latest news articals on Steven Quales web site and I found this:
"A Dire Warning...Real Alien Pictures"
So I went to the link and what do you know...It brought me to huge1234's post on the forum!
That kind of pisses me off! I know they just post news articals from outher sources but I never knew that included chat forums. Least they could have done was find the original source of the artical but no they use our own personal reasearch and opinions.
Has this happened before on other sites?
www.stevequayle.com/index1.html :bullshit:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 5:59 pm » by domdabears

LOL thats funny. Is that the only topic you seen?
Most or some of us take other peoples blogs and post them into the forum, but thats just so we can have a discussion on it.
Ive never seen another site headline a another forums topic though. Pretty weird, and sad actually.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm » by Towelie

Everyone does it, infact that steve quayle site is where i first got the Emergency Disaster Map from, thats a great site for info(EDIS.)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 pm » by Newearthman

I never seen anything like that before. I don't give Mr. Quayle any credit I just like to search for new stories and news. Once and a while I'll find a good story that I wouldn't see otherwise but mostly just recycled material. I was shocked to find our forum post as a news link! Congrates to huge1234 he is officialy a news reporter! :clapper:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:11 pm » by TheDuck

A thumbs up for disclose though at least he linked straight to here and didn't just copy the text, free publicity for disclose to, can't be bad.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 pm » by Pindz

theduck wrote:A thumbs up for disclose though at least he linked straight to here and didn't just copy the text, free publicity for disclose to, can't be bad.

actually its good

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm » by Drextin

Well at least the guy linked the story to dtv. He could have taken the gist of it and made his own thing about it so I would take it as a compliment.

I don't think I would ever run the risk of having a thread highlighted by him. I'm not the paranoid scary government type while still exploiting capitalism at every turn.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 8:47 pm » by TheDuck

pindz wrote:
theduck wrote:A thumbs up for disclose though at least he linked straight to here and didn't just copy the text, free publicity for disclose to, can't be bad.

actually its good

Yup that's what I was trying to say.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 pm » by Slith

theduck wrote:
pindz wrote:

actually its good

Yup that's what I was trying to say.

Agreed, and like Duckie said in "The Land Before Time" Yup, Yup, Yup! Sorry, had to say it Duck

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 am » by Newearthman

So I was just checking out http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread483408/pg1 and what do I see? "Dire Warning...Real Alien Pics" on the front page and what was the main link to the artical? Huge1234's post on Disclose!
I guess we all just end up recycling news and its good that everyone gets a chance to see it but it also shows how easily rumors get started!
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... ce_rumers/

Next