Steven Greer endorses official 9/11 report

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 pm » by Lighthouse

This is a quote from the position papers of Steven Greer.

http://www.cseti.org/position/greer/disclosure911.htm

It is VERY sad to see that he endorses the 9/11 shadow government propaganda.
To me quotes like this SERIOUSLY undermine his credibility, whatever he has to say about UFOs and disclosure.

What he has to say about 9/11 to me is tantamount to controlled opposition !!

Quote:
"This is not to excuse in any way the evil, monstrous and inhuman acts of Osama bin Laden or others of his ilk. There can be no rationalizing such horrific deeds. But we can understand it: Why him, why us, why now: why.

Fanatics like bin Laden are hell-bent on running America out of the Middle East because they view our presence there as a virtual invasion of their land, culture and values. They view us as an imperial power colonizing their region in order to secure cheap oil, and it is resented."

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm » by Ridee

is he saying that the usa had nothing to do with 9/11 and Osama had everything to do with it or i am dreaming ?
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 1:38 pm » by Lighthouse

He is just blaming the US government for not having prevented the attacks, that's it,

all the rest is blamed on "Osama bin laden" and his gang,
It's really ridiculous.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm » by Ridee

ok that's it , this is the last time i read anything with Greer in it .

and i will start looking what really happened with the Spanish scientist ( working on free energy ) ho has been threatened to die directly from Greer on the Barcelona exopolitics summit in 2009 , and project Camelot goes down the toilette also for me .

the truth is out there but you have to learn to look throw the mud this people putting in front of us , pinheads :top:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Writer

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 pm » by Megadon

ridee wrote:is he saying that the usa had nothing to do with 9/11 and Osama had everything to do with it or i am dreaming ?

you´re not dreaming
it was only a question of time
who will be the next one
Alex Jones?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm » by Lighthouse

And project Camelot goes down the toilette also for me.
The truth is out there but you have to learn to look throw the mud this people putting in front of us, pinheads

I agree, it is becoming increasingly difficult to see clear in all this, but make no mistake, this is part of their strategy, confusion works in their advantage.

First they launch certain people and organization with credible and appealing ideas and then they have them endorse their agenda. Or they infiltrate movements once they get more exposure.

We will see more and more of this as the situation comes to a head.

And unfortunately a lot of truthseekers (by lack of a better word, and to distinguish those who seek and those who don't) will be mislead

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 2:51 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i think Greer could very well be taking the real UFO community on a wild goose chase,
his early work was promising but now it seems all he is interested in is gullible people and their cash.
:evil:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 pm » by Dj637

if that is the case then i have to take my hat off to the man, who whilst sat in a cave on his laptop, who brought down one of the most powerful nations in history, outwitting the USAF, CIA, FBI, NSA, DOD, and taking control of the cctv systems in and around the Pentagon, i wonder what network he used??

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 pm » by Thesaint

Great Info lighthouse . I have always been undecided with Greer. At first I was elated with the press conference in 2001, I will even go as far as to say that it did cross my mind that 9/11 could have been staged to take the worlds eyes off what came out at that conference (and lets face it it did), but after the dust settled I could never understand why the momentum slowed almost to a stop with only the odd appearance. Then came the alternative energy rhetoric and I thought WTF! But after reading this my mind is completely made up. So again WTF!

Sometimes one should learn to trust their"GUT" instinct now and then. :bang;

IMO Greer, sad to say it :bullshit:

At least one thing great did come of it, A big thank you to all those people at the conference that stood up and told their story :clapper:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm » by Oldscho0l

Perhaps Mr. Greer has learned the dark truth behind these alien visitors and is now working with the secret rulers. =( My fear is that these so-called benevolent aliens are actually at war with us. Maybe he has been compromised in some way.

The 9/11 evidence is simply overwhelming.

Next