Steven Greer's Dream

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 am » by domdabears


I just got this email. Figured I'd share it.


HOPE

A few months ago, I had a very lucid dream early one morning before rising.

A thought- recurring and insistent- entered my mind, gently saying:

"Let us hope, so that we may live..."

As this thought recurred, a number of lucid images appeared:

First, I found myself in Africa, in a rural and desolate place, clearly impoverished and lacking any means of sustenance. A child, perhaps 10 years of age, was wandering through this bleak and forbidding landscape, starving, and cradling a younger dying child in his arms. And the voice was saying: Let us hope, so that we may live... I wept as I saw that this and this alone- the spark of hope within the soul of this child- propelled him forward to live. Amid the suffering and against all odds, only the driving force of hope sustained him.

Then I saw my own childhood- desperate at times and lonely, not knowing how I would survive and not knowing how to go forward. And this thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live....

And so I saw at times that this was literally all that I possessed: The spark of hope,
somewhere in the crevices of my soul, keeping me going- even to today. Hope.

Next I saw all who dwell on earth now, at this time of great change, challenge and
difficulty, and this singular thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live... And I saw that this was the indispensable quality to which we all must hold: Hope, which will carry us forward together to the fulfillment of the promise of humanity.

While we may not live on hope alone, surely we cannot live without it. So throughout the coming days of trials, changes and the transformation of life on Earth, we can turn within and hear, and never forget: Let us hope, so that we may live....

Steven M. Greer MD
29 October 2009
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 am » by Lowsix


domdabears wrote:I just got this email. Figured I'd share it.


HOPE

A few months ago, I had a very lucid dream early one morning before rising.

A thought- recurring and insistent- entered my mind, gently saying:

"Let us hope, so that we may live..."

As this thought recurred, a number of lucid images appeared:

First, I found myself in Africa, in a rural and desolate place, clearly impoverished and lacking any means of sustenance. A child, perhaps 10 years of age, was wandering through this bleak and forbidding landscape, starving, and cradling a younger dying child in his arms. And the voice was saying: Let us hope, so that we may live... I wept as I saw that this and this alone- the spark of hope within the soul of this child- propelled him forward to live. Amid the suffering and against all odds, only the driving force of hope sustained him.

Then I saw my own childhood- desperate at times and lonely, not knowing how I would survive and not knowing how to go forward. And this thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live....

And so I saw at times that this was literally all that I possessed: The spark of hope,
somewhere in the crevices of my soul, keeping me going- even to today. Hope.

Next I saw all who dwell on earth now, at this time of great change, challenge and
difficulty, and this singular thought was repeating: Let us hope, so that we may live... And I saw that this was the indispensable quality to which we all must hold: Hope, which will carry us forward together to the fulfillment of the promise of humanity.

While we may not live on hope alone, surely we cannot live without it. So throughout the coming days of trials, changes and the transformation of life on Earth, we can turn within and hear, and never forget: Let us hope, so that we may live....



Image

lol sry man im laughing so hard i just have to hit submit.
its the wrong thing to do.
Mary forgive me.

hahahaha
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:59 am » by domdabears


LowSix wrote:Image

lol sry man im laughing so hard i just have to hit submit.
its the wrong thing to do.
Mary forgive me.

hahahaha


Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 am » by domdabears


Low Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Another
Dopeless
Hope
Fiend
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 am » by domdabears


I guess no one likes steven greer. Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 am » by Lowsix


no, its more of just an opportunity
to drop that pic which makes me
actually lol every time i see it..

I loved that dudes character..he was crazy as shit.
peace 2 u & dr.GrEer.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Ah, I was just being funny..................Hope has gotten me through some gnarly times!

Hopin' it would get better!

Image
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:34 am » by dialated


hope along with faith is the currency of the soul, it pays big dividends.... by giving to the poor one makes future generations rich.
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:37 am » by Lucidlemondrop


dialated wrote:hope along with faith is the currency of the soul, it pays big dividends.... by giving to the poor one makes future generations rich.



How odd that you say that...........I was just reading an email where I was told that

Truth is the currency of Love
What a long strange trip it's been..............


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook