Still remember harold camping?

Initiate
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm » by Alex81


Every one here remember the Harold Camping story. His new prediction of the world end comes to 21.10.2011. The interesting fact that in 16.10.2011 comet elenin will pass at the distance 34 mln. miles from earth. I think those two dates have something in common, at least mr. Camping was right on some point. Maybe the exact date of closest comet passage is 21.10 and not 16.10... As i know asrtonomers can't tell the exact day... However this is just my thoughts on this.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm » by Tuor10


I am 99.9% certain that we will all be here discussion the fact that fuck all happened on the said dates.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm » by E6722maj


tuor10 wrote:I am 99.9% certain that we will all be here discussion the fact that fuck all happened on the said dates.


ha ha i have to agree :cheers:

.
whatever

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm » by Zer0


alex81 wrote:Every one here remember the Harold Camping story. His new prediction of the world end comes to 21.10.2011. The interesting fact that in 16.10.2011 comet elenin will pass at the distance 34 mln. miles from earth. I think those two dates have something in common, at least mr. Camping was right on some point. Maybe the exact date of closest comet passage is 21.10 and not 16.10... As i know asrtonomers can't tell the exact day... However this is just my thoughts on this.


OH MY GAAAAAWD! :nails:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm » by The57ironman


no offense..... :mrgreen:



Image



:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm » by Alex81


You guys r nuts... I'm not the one who believes in the world end crap, this post is just a simple find of those dates coincidence. So keep on rubbin ur bangholes...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 pm » by The57ironman


here's your extinction level event......

incoming......

Image


:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 606
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame


Don't look for something from outer space to destroy you it's happening on the ground
and very fast from the people who rule the world! Camping is a false prophet, Christ
says no man not even him knows only the father. The prophets of the bible are on target
the forth best of Daniel 7 N.W.O is happening right now at this moment,people need
the truth and Jesus is the only way out of this movement and the N.W.O is prof
of the existence of Gods prophecy. You either get blackmail, treason, rape, deception,
,communist, socialist, fascism, and then thrown in Hell or believe in the Messiah.
:nwo: or :sunny: :think: :rtft: (bible Daniel 7) :look:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm » by Thruster


I remember Harold Camping.......Harold Swimming...Harold Hill Walking....Harold Rock Climbing....Harold Canoeing.....Harold Abseiling.

:lol:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 10:07 pm » by Eisleo


thruster wrote:I remember Harold Camping.......Harold Swimming...Harold Hill Walking....Harold Rock Climbing....Harold Canoeing.....Harold Abseiling.

:lol:


How about Harold Failing? :cheers:
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook