Stock Market is RIGGED !!!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm » by Perronick

Sorry to break it up to you guys but: Stock Markets are rigged !!! And it's all legal :$

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Mar 31, 2014 11:54 pm » by Baal

Misleading title. It's well known that commodities are purchased/sold with supercomputers and computers are faster than humans.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:15 am » by Evildweeb

Chaindrive wrote:NEVER buy on contract.. the "only" thing that piece of paper is actually worth is to wipe your ass on AFTER taking a shit.. NOR play ANY lottery games.. same shit, different package.

I even lost several jobs when they offered me a 401 plan... said "fuck that, its a meaningless piece of paper with some scribbling on it, tell you want, YOU give me your portion of the money that would of gone into that stupid 401 and ILL go buy some gold and silver with it... there at least itll actually be worth something." THIS is when I got the dirty looks.. :lol:

You got that straight CD. 401k is a scheme from the gitgo and the above video should prove it is - since the money they are raping off the top of buy & sell orders COMES DIRECTLY FROM 401K PLANS which are managed by the very companies mentioned in the same video.

Yes, it is nice to save - it is not nice to save for someone else. :flop: :flop: :flop:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 am » by Perronick

Baal wrote:Misleading title. It's well known that commodities are purchased/sold with supercomputers and computers are faster than humans.

Well known for who? a bunch of assholes that agreed this is acceptable?

Writer

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 3:23 am » by Baal

Perronick wrote:
Baal wrote:Misleading title. It's well known that commodities are purchased/sold with supercomputers and computers are faster than humans.

Well known for who? a bunch of assholes that agreed this is acceptable?

No, well known for anyone who knows anything about the NYSE or owns stock either through independent investment or as part of a retirement package via employment.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 4:24 am » by Baboogdi

And how many years and how many lost dollars did it take for you to reach this epiphany?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 am » by Crotchrocket

9/11 terrorist should have did the world a favor and flown into Goldman Sachs instead of the towers.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Writer

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 5:37 am » by Baal

Baboogdi wrote:And how many years and how many lost dollars did it take for you to reach this epiphany?

I've never lost money on the stock market, but I haven't made much either and I still know this information.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 am » by mediasorcery

Baal wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:And how many years and how many lost dollars did it take for you to reach this epiphany?

I've never lost money on the stock market, but I haven't made much either and I still know this information.

wat on earth are you doing on a website like this then? such a knowledgeable person such as yourself?

hmmm,

makes one wonder???
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 am » by Tjahzi

Great post :cheers:

Next