Stonehenge and the Monolith Was Arthur C. Clarke Right?

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm » by brillbilly

this is avebury from goole earth, to the left and bottom is silbury hill ,the biggest so called manmade hill in europe and to the right is the remains of a crop circle lol :headscratch: :cheers: Image Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 pm » by Blacky

Good pics brillbilly! :flop:
brings me back to!
can remember that hill your on about!
only a few people can go up it from what i can remember and they are so called Druids!
the hills an impressive site to!
wonder if it was a very large burial mound because there are shed loads of them around there! :think:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 pm » by Badger

Thinking of going to Avebury on Friday, for something to do as it's just up the road, maybe I'll give you a slideshow when I get back!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 pm » by Blacky

badger wrote:Thinking of going to Avebury on Friday, for something to do as it's just up the road, maybe I'll give you a slideshow when I get back!!

That would be good Badger!! :flop:
go for it!
Get some pics of the white horses as well if you go past any!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 pm » by Blacky

Heres suposed to be one of the oldest!

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm » by brillbilly

lol,hi guys,if u get a chance badger go.and if you can go to the barg inn,its the cropcircle headquarters down there in a back room in a pub lol great :flop: :flop: :cheers: :banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm » by Blacky

Sorry heres a better pic!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:lol,hi guys,if u get a chance badger go.and if you can go to the barg inn,its the cropcircle headquarters down there in a back room in a pub lol great :flop: :flop: :cheers: :banana: :dancing:

Howdo brillbilly!
Dont know if I went there brillbilly! went in a shop in Avebury that had loads of books and pics and stuff about stone circles , cropcircles and the white horses!
It was a very good shop! cant remember the name of it though or if its the same place that your on about? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm » by Badger

that's the uffington white horse, the oldest in the country. Bit out the way as it's in Oxfordshire. Isn't that up your way Brill?

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm » by brillbilly

theres 4 white horses down that way and avebury is so much better than stonehenge as in avebury you can hump the granit and over the road from silbury hill is west kennet longbarrow with huge megaliths all of avebury is cool. :flop: :banana: :dancing: :cheers lol blacky all of it is about 2 hours drive so cool to pop down and play with the druids lol :banana: :dancing: :ghost: :peep:
Last edited by brillbilly on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext