Stop Drugging Our Military

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 5:25 am » by Evildweeb

Stop Drugging Our Military—A Mother's Crusade

Upload to Disclose.tv

CCHRInt

Published on May 5, 2014

Senior Airman Anthony Mena was prescribed 35 drugs over an 18 month period. Between January of 2008 and his death in July 2009, Mena had been prescribed no less than 35 prescription drugs, including numerous antidepressants, pain killers, tranquilizers and muscle relaxers.

The toxicology report revealed that Mena had nine different prescription medications in his system at the time of his sudden death—Xanax, Ambien, Dilaudid, Fentanyl, Paxil, Remeron, Skelaxin and Desyrel. The Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs have spent over $4.5 billion on antidepressants, antipsychotics and anti-anxiety drugs over the past decade despite more than 170 warnings issued by international drug regulatory agencies warning of drug induced suicide, violence, mania, psychosis, aggression, hallucinations, death and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHB2-8HN8SU

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 6:56 am » by RATRODROB

He was murdered by his doctors through negligence, just like Conrad Murray were responsible for looking after a sick Michael Jackson but failed through negligence............................ :evil:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 10:27 am » by Phoenix rising

These guys are always used for Guinea pigs, the suicide rates are through the roof, i've always suspected drugs may play a big part in that
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 12:34 pm » by mediasorcery

excellent post very sad and shameful to drug ppl of any description let alone those who give there lives for the state/

rr u got it^ murdered/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 12:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

No Drugs, No desensitization, No atrocities in the name of war, No discharged mentally ill soldiers on the streets needing drugs... :bang;

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 1:20 pm » by Shikaze

Won't say guinea pigs... that shit has been done in Vietnam already - I'd compare the approach more to race horses.
Please don't assume that I mean that disrespectfully, but I have worked with racehorses for many years and the comparison is not so off as you might suppose.

1) Drugs in battle/at the frontline
Highly stressful situation, comparable to the excitement of racehorses before a race. The horses *knew* why they are there, what will happen and what is expected of them. The soldiers know too, I assume. The tension without the possibility to get rid of the stress, because it is permanent, leads to distress. I could now go into elaborate explanations why distress is a bad thing for physical performance, reaction time and coordination, but this would be an even longer essay than you are used to get from me. Just trust me on this one.
Race horse trainers, at least the successful ones, are not dumb. Neither I assume, are army generals. Race horse trainer frequently give their charges downers and muscle relaxants, why? To stop them trembling and sweating and working themself up to the point where they look as if they had already run a race and get them into a happy zone. A relaxed individual performs better and is less exhausted afterwards. Therefore it can be started more frequently and for a longer amount of time. Earns its owner more monies until the body or mind simply gives out. When it gets too slow, well, three options. Knacker, hobbyist or breeding, but mostly option 1.
Transferred to the army that means, you get a soldier, who can be employed longer, needs (seemingly) less off time, can be sent back sooner and is generally "more soldier for his feed". Long time risks are unimportant and happy pills are cheaper and more readily available than shrinks. And if morality comes into question, well, it is actually helping the soldier to function at 115% and therefore possibly saving the one or other life. A soldier who "freezes" from stress or overreacts is a walking target and/or a liability.

2) The aftermath
If a race horse is lucky enough to find a hobbyist owner after its racing career, it needs to actually "relearn" how to... horse. Because despite of what some people think, horses are not born to live in a box 23 hours a day and walk or race less than half an hour a day. It must learn to interact with other horses and with layman people, who have a job except of handling hyperactive and more or less disturbed horses or in other words, it must become a civilian again. And since most hobbyists want their shiny new horses to live long and prosper without amassing thousands in vet bills, they do not keep these horses under drugs but usually put them out to pasture, work them lightly and give them new tasks and lots of attention. There are even horse trainers who specialize in resocializing race horses. Of course, these trainers, like shrinks, expect to earn monies for this service, quite logically so.
And now imagine, there would be a law requiring the owner of a race horse to pay for this. Wouldn't the knacker become more attractive? Or if the horse would just one day lie dead in its box? Everybody who has stuck his nose into a MDs office or a tabloid for half an hour KNOWS full well that a cocktail of medication is a surefire way to off oneself. At least after a few attempts. Heart rate depression, or kidney/liver failure, psychosis, depression... have your pick. And until that day, just keep up the medication so everybody keeps nicely calm and placid.

I feel bad for having written that. But the similarity is too glaringly obvious to ignore it.

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 2:51 pm » by Germanpils

Hitler did the same thing to his soldiers, thats not a lie.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 5:27 pm » by Bravo69

I guess this has come full circle... when I was in the army circa 68 - 70, they wanted us to stop using drugs..

Initiate

PostTue May 13, 2014 5:59 am » by mistermassive1

The moment 18-year-old Army Pvt. Tim Josephs arrived at Edgewood Arsenal in 1968, he knew there was something different about the place.

"It just did not look like a military base, more like a hospital," recalled Josephs, a Pittsburgh native. Josephs had volunteered for a two-month assignment at Edgewood, in Maryland, lured by three-day weekends closer to home.

"It was like a plum assignment," Josephs said. "The idea was they would test new Army field jackets, clothing, weapons and things of that nature, but no mention of drugs or chemicals."

But when he went to fill out paperwork the morning after his arrival, the base personnel were wearing white lab coats, and Josephs said he had second thoughts. An officer took him aside.

"He said, 'You volunteered for this. You're going to do it. If you don't, you're going to jail. You're going to Vietnam either way -- before or after,'" Josephs said recently.

FULL STORY HERE: http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/01/health/hu ... -subjects/

Conspirator

PostTue May 13, 2014 6:31 am » by Dagnamski

Bravo69 wrote:I guess this has come full circle... when I was in the army circa 68 - 70, they wanted us to stop using drugs..

lol

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image