stop it u not correct!!!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 am » by Lowsix

kerrblur2 wrote:That dood is not scottish. I am scottish, american grown. Grandparents are scottish, scottish grown. and they know how to type. they know grammer. This guy is just a drunk! Someone do a official IP search on him and tell us once and for all.

Normal scottish people would not portray themselves as idiotic bufoons on a computer screen.

this guy isnt scottish. if he is. he should be ashamed of himself for typing like that.

The irony of you calling ANYONE out here for bullshitting
contains enough kinetic energy to reverse the spin of the milky way
and end us all...Mr.- "I make 37k in two days"..

Kerrfuckingpleezebitch

Lulz....

Do not be under any impression whatsoever that any of the regular members have bought your steaming piles of puckey for even a second..ever.

Not your 37k in two days,
not your remote disease diagnosis..(that one was particularly entertaining to watch)
not your computer forensic prowess...(omfgz i wuz hacked by dtv)

NONE of it...hahahahahaha

goof ass

but, this is the interwebz..by all means carry on.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 7:38 am » by Garciaface

Congrats, lowsix. You hit 10K!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 am » by Ballance

zuriku wrote:Why the hell do people even bother responding to this crap.

you responded.
and now you make me respond to!
saturnv wrote:
stop trying to be correct ....your not not one person on this planet is how do i know mmmmm i know sorry ...look im me YOU are you so ...we are ...us...yes !!!

:cheers: for that saturnv.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 am » by SUKHOV

Hope you're having a good day Saturnv, keep livin', keep lovin' brother
:hugging: :cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am » by Dukettt

Correct?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 am » by E6722maj

i like saturn's posts, he -

HOLY CRAP! :obsessed:

- ahem - he seems like a good chap :flop:
whatever

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 am » by Humanbeing

Garcia, NEM. thank you! thank you for being rad and understanding on this thread. I've been here for about three years and I too am sick of the dick-moves and ignorance on this site. i would love nothing more than seeing us all get along and all fight for the common good in this world. i have for sometime understood the way this place works, and i do realize it is up to those who care (give a shit) to help carry those who are filled with hate into this better world we are welcoming.
i for one have always enjoyed V's posts. it sure beats the ones complaining about them........soon the love will hit us all and we can begin our true journey. never stop loving and educating my friends!!

edit: six, its good to see you to! its too far and few between. glad you are still with us

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 am » by Ufosarus

newearthman wrote:No energy work for you my friend...I politly decline.

:D :D Image

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 10:44 am » by Garciaface

humanbeing wrote:Garcia, NEM. thank you! thank you for being rad and understanding on this thread. I've been here for about three years and I too am sick of the dick-moves and ignorance on this site. i would love nothing more than seeing us all get along and all fight for the common good in this world. i have for sometime understood the way this place works, and i do realize it is up to those who care (give a shit) to help carry those who are filled with hate into this better world we are welcoming.
i for one have always enjoyed V's posts. it sure beats the ones complaining about them........soon the love will hit us all and we can begin our true journey. never stop loving and educating my friends!!

edit: six, its good to see you to! its too far and few between. glad you are still with us

It gets tough learning to recognize any of the 60,000 DTVers by screen name. It's best to use something original in your name. Or, be very flamoyant, as saturnv so much is. This is by far the best site I know for people like me to interact with others. Being a wierdo myself, I've got no business talking trash to anyone, drunk or not. But, saturnv has indeed evolved into a character to behold. At least he is no longer talking about death. I post a lot of long, drawn out thought-provoking posts that require a lot of research for the reader to go through after reading my post. Of course, that gets me a lot of trash talk. I just ignore it. I do envy saturnv's ability to post a one liner then pass out and have his post cause such a stir during his eight hours of beauty sleep. We may not learn anything, but sometimes it's good to have fun.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 pm » by Kerrblur2

Well saturnv. I apologize. Hope you see this.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext