stop it u not correct!!!

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 am » by Rmcampwest

saturnv wrote:stop trying to be correct ....your not not one person on this planet is how do i know mmmmm i know sorry ...look im me YOU are you so ...we are ...us...yes !!!

Finally! saturnv says I instead of a! My hat is off to you sir!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:07 am » by Dukettt

kerrblur2 wrote:That dood is not scottish. I am scottish, american grown. Grandparents are scottish, scottish grown. and they know how to type. they know grammer. This guy is just a drunk! Someone do a official IP search on him and tell us once and for all.

Normal scottish people would not portray themselves as idiotic bufoons on a computer screen.

this guy isnt scottish. if he is. he should be ashamed of himself for typing like that.

Man you didn't have nintendo as a kid...

but most motherfuckers write!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 am » by Garciaface

saturnv die during last night's stupor? I was looking forward to his comeback. I guess he get's off on fire and forget posts. R.I.P.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 am » by Rmcampwest

garciaface wrote:saturnv die during last night's stupor? I was looking forward to his comeback. I guess he get's off on fire and forget posts. R.I.P.

What are talking about?

Previous