Stop posting fake or already posted video!!!

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:04 am » by Agarta

Heres where I am, I have been watching, learning, and disclosing since 1978. I was a very active long time member of sitespace(Global Preservation Project and Myzar1111) until something I had a part in disclosing caught the attention of some people and I will be honest it scared the shiznet out of me. Then sitespace was shut down. I have been out of the loop for 4 years and have missed all in that time and am trying to get caught up. I am loosing patience because it seems there is no patience to be had here. Everyone is tired of seeing the same old stuff and I completely understand but just help us out and give a reason instead of just saying F@#Ken FAKE. It might actually create some great discussions. Thanks
Agarta

P.S. I know I know GO F*#K YOURSELF ok ok I'm going but don't think I'm gonna give up.
The Role of Consciousness in this World is Creation , not Stagnation

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 am » by Anuki

punxterror wrote:Hi all,
I just want to take your attention on the fake video and the already posted video( which are also most part of the time fake too).
When i joined the website it was with the hope to find a website with pepole who know of what they are talking about then the time pass and my hope were leaving more and more because of the fake video, some of these poster certainly know me like caino, i have to tanks him by the way because he apparently listen to me.
So, if you take a look at ufo channels there is a lot of fake footage, the problem is not they are fake, it's they are obviously fake and then in the wrong channel and when a fake is posted be sure that in the coming weeks it will be post again by another user with the usual title "ufo fllet over..." or " probably best footage ever" etc....

Now i'm asking a simple thing, when you find a video( event if for me the ufo fottage are fake 99.9% of the time) please do some search on it, go on credible ufo website like abovetopsecret.com( when a video is posted here, it's already debunked there) to see if there is not info on it, if found nothing, search on this website if it is not posted already, if not then upload it, but please open your eyes when lookin at a new video, this is DISCLOSE.tv NOT STAYCLOSE.tv.

Thanks all for reading this and for doing the good things before posting a footage.

P.s.: it was a great idea to make a forum!!!

at first i did search if the post i wanted to place
hadnt been posted before, unfortunately it didnt work out for me mostly (search)

The fake thing you mention, which i understand but its something personal, aint it..?
We do not all agree on whats real or fake.
:wink:

Ive seen some items beeing posted more than once, then again,
there are (new) people who didn't see/read/knew it yet.

btw this ís a conspiracy forum called disclose.tv

:peep:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 am » by I2haveseen

disclosetv wrote:Hi punxterror aka caino,

This is a very good point and the forum is certainly a way to improve the overall quality on Disclose.tv!

However, it is up to the members of Disclose.tv to flag and debunk certain videos, photos, podcasts or forum posting. In order to facilitate the process we just opened another forum: Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works.

Once an uploaded video, photo, podcast or forum posting is analyzed and clearly debunked by members of Disclose.tv in this forum (just stating it was proven a hoax on another website is certainly not enough) our admins will delete or move it to the "Hoaxes & Disinfo" channel of the concerned media type or to the "Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works" forum.

Disclose.tv Forum Admin

A good move. Now if we can just get rid of some of the adds here (Essp the pain in the arse one that follows my mouse pointer arround), We might have a forum dedicated to topics. When I come here, it's to view topics. Not look at adds......

After thought Q4any1:
When an add is running (on the page I'm looking at), am I paying 4the download of that Vid? In other words, dose the add affect my monthly DwnLoad allowence with my provider?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 am » by domdabears

Yeah that sucks for you guys.
I don't get advertising.
For some reason it dont show if you're a mod.
I only see it if im on here logged off.
I dont like ads either, so I understand.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 am » by Lombozo

punxterror wrote:Hi all,
I just want to take your attention on the fake video and the already posted video( which are also most part of the time fake too).
go on credible ufo website like abovetopsecret.com( when a video is posted here, it's already debunked there)
P.s.: it was a great idea to make a forum!!!

Holy shit... I just choked on my popcorn...

ATS??? a credible UFO site??? lololololollololololololololol... ATS is the biggest CIA sponsored disinfo site on the net, do yourself a huge favor and never go there again, take whatever computer you're using and junk it, change your ISP, cancel all your credit cards and start buying gold.
Warning: I post solely for my own amusement.

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 5:13 am » by -Marduk-

lombozo wrote: Holy shit... I just choked on my popcorn...

ATS??? a credible UFO site??? lololololollololololololololol

Hahaha
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 am » by Lombozo

marduk2012 wrote:
lombozo wrote: Holy shit... I just choked on my popcorn...

ATS??? a credible UFO site??? lololololollololololololololol

Hahaha

It's true, ATS has set the movement back a decade.
Warning: I post solely for my own amusement.

Previous