Stop posting fake or already posted video!!!

PostSun Apr 20, 2008 6:16 pm » by Punxterror

Hi all,
I just want to take your attention on the fake video and the already posted video( which are also most part of the time fake too).
When i joined the website it was with the hope to find a website with pepole who know of what they are talking about then the time pass and my hope were leaving more and more because of the fake video, some of these poster certainly know me like caino, i have to tanks him by the way because he apparently listen to me.
So, if you take a look at ufo channels there is a lot of fake footage, the problem is not they are fake, it's they are obviously fake and then in the wrong channel and when a fake is posted be sure that in the coming weeks it will be post again by another user with the usual title "ufo fllet over..." or " probably best footage ever" etc....

Now i'm asking a simple thing, when you find a video( event if for me the ufo fottage are fake 99.9% of the time) please do some search on it, go on credible ufo website like abovetopsecret.com( when a video is posted here, it's already debunked there) to see if there is not info on it, if found nothing, search on this website if it is not posted already, if not then upload it, but please open your eyes when lookin at a new video, this is DISCLOSE.tv NOT STAYCLOSE.tv.

Thanks all for reading this and for doing the good things before posting a footage.

P.s.: it was a great idea to make a forum!!!

Site Admin

PostSun Apr 20, 2008 6:32 pm » by Disclosetv

Hi punxterror aka caino,

This is a very good point and the forum is certainly a way to improve the overall quality on Disclose.tv!

However, it is up to the members of Disclose.tv to flag and debunk certain videos, photos, podcasts or forum posting. In order to facilitate the process we just opened another forum: Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works.

Once an uploaded video, photo, podcast or forum posting is analyzed and clearly debunked by members of Disclose.tv in this forum (just stating it was proven a hoax on another website is certainly not enough) our admins will delete or move it to the "Hoaxes & Disinfo" channel of the concerned media type or to the "Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works" forum.

Disclose.tv Forum Admin

PostSun Apr 20, 2008 7:06 pm » by Punxterror

Hi,
i first thought that my post was deleted then i saw 1 message in my inbox :lol:

I'm glad that the staff from disclose.tv are doing things to improve the website quality because it deserve it and this why i posted that!!!
Glad too that your staff watch and analyse the uploaded video, others website should do the same!

punxterror aka caino

I'm not caino, my bad english..., caino posted lot of video but most part of the time it was fakes one so i told him many times to do the good things before posting footage and apparently he did so i tanks him again!

Cheers and good work with the forum :flop:

PostTue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 am » by Resist

i agree also, stop with the damn fake ufo vids

we all know ufos grey reptilians and other things are real, but for heavens sake stop posting fake ufo vids

Initiate

PostTue Jul 08, 2008 5:10 am » by Cosmonaut

Ok my 2cents and since I'm a new guy.....hello I'm Cosmonaut.http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/videolist/myvideos/

The one thing I'd like especially if we're in the pursuit of the truth is this......
LINKS ...........
If you provide a video, an opinion or otherwise please provide a link to corroborate what it is you are trying to get across, why?

To further illustrate your point of view/belief that's why!!

Telling people good enough to watch what you posted to go find out for themselves isn't enough YOU must provide the option, for and against so that we can decide for ourselves.

Furthermore (& I apologise) but if I don't agree with your bat-shit crazy interpretation of what's going on that doesn't automatically make me a sheep (only your sheep you fucking commie!!), I just want to understand and not be insulted by some tin-foil head-gear paranoid bull-shit you want me to believe.

I'm loosing faith in this website as it promised me the truth, it says so in the banner, 'The Truth Relieved' !!!!!!!! ITS THE FUCKING MANDATE !!!!
yet I'm beginning to feel cheated and I've only been here a month.

There's about 5 users here I respect.
Wearily
Cosmonaut.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... /myvideos/

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 pm » by Vulcanic

1st i like to say, as for repeating videos, if another person has a video in his video album here that does mean i can never own the video,i may want it in my album too because its part to a big story i am telling.

As for fakes ,what you think is fake the next guy might reallt think it is real,,no one is god so no one can say its real or fake but just because YOU believe its fake does not mean the rest of the world has to think its fake too.

As for Truth revealed, that video may has been the undoubtable proof to someone it may have changed his/her mind into a believer so saying truth revealed is the truth because the truth was just revealed to that person.... as where some other video revealed it for you in the past...

its a freecountry you have a choice to click play video or not.No one makes you watch repeated videos or fakes you do that all on your own,And again whaat you feel is faske does not mean it really is fake....

I only got one complaint that is HEYZOOS and another guy are leaving same comments on every video they watch it says ---------->

Tuesday is a sweet day for me. I keep finding great acoustic guitar lessons No stuff , including this magnificant video.

wtf does this mean? are they trying to advertise but the address is not showing up??

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 pm » by Gridkeeper

disclosetv wrote:Hi punxterror aka caino,

This is a very good point and the forum is certainly a way to improve the overall quality on Disclose.tv!

However, it is up to the members of Disclose.tv to flag and debunk certain videos, photos, podcasts or forum posting. In order to facilitate the process we just opened another forum: Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works.

Once an uploaded video, photo, podcast or forum posting is analyzed and clearly debunked by members of Disclose.tv in this forum (just stating it was proven a hoax on another website is certainly not enough) our admins will delete or move it to the "Hoaxes & Disinfo" channel of the concerned media type or to the "Hoaxes, Disinfo & Skunk Works" forum.

Disclose.tv Forum Admin

That's good to know as many people claim my videos are fake because someone said so at abovetopsecret although I do see that there is a thread here regarding John Lenard Walson in the hoax section of this forum. Should it not be there as it has not been debated properly on this forum jsy claims of ats? thanks.
Gridkeeper Music with some free downloads http://www.soundcloud.com/gridkeeper
Gridkeeper Home http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 am » by Lolwtf

I wish some of the vidoes were in higher quality, but then again people in hell want icewater! :sunny:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 1:38 am » by Savwafair2012

People bring their vid's here to be analyzed. Up and down in and out. I want these mind's to disifer the truth from the sheeet. No where eles will you get this great insight. Hey I'm sorry if you hate watching the Video's and geting all hot linking all your buddies then come to fnd out in a day or two it was a fake.
The truth will be reviled you just need to start listening. :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 am » by Lowsix

savwafair2012 wrote:The truth will be reviled you just need to start listening. :flop:

Freudian slip, im sure.
Deadly accurate however.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next