Ukraine Updates

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 pm » by *WillEase*

WATCH: Protesters And Riot Police Clash In Ukraine, Leaving At Least 9 Dead...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Riot police are currently advancing on the protesters camped out in Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) in Kyiv, the latest development in the violent struggle between government and demonstrators in Ukraine that has so far left nearly a dozen dead.

The protests have been ongoing since early November when Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych seeming to turn his back on the European Union, forgoing a series of treaties that would have opened Ukraine to E.U. markets and adopted more than three hundred E.U. laws as their own. The so-called EuroMaidan protests swelled to more than 350,000 Ukrainians gathered in the streets, despite — or perhaps because of — the brutal crackdown ordered to suppress the movement. After a few weeks and the intervention of Russia in the form of a $15 billion bailout, however, the protests appeared to be dying down. They came roaring back, however, after the passage of a series of draconian laws curtailing freedom to assemble and quash dissent.

Demonstrators had earlier this week abandoned their posts in Kyiv’s City Hall — which they had occupied for nearly three months — as part of the deal struck with the government to provide amnesty to those who had taken part in the protests and the revocation of the anti-protest laws. Days later, however, the scene stands as it is currently unfolding, with riot police numbering in the hundreds advancing on the square with water cannons blasting at the barricades. In response, demonstrators continue to launch Molotov cocktails at the police formations and shine bright lasers at the guardsmen’s faces in an attempt to blind them as the Ukrainian national anthem waves. The Ukranian government earlier on Tuesday confirmed that at least seven protesters and two police officers have died in Tuesday’s fighting.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Mostly the opposition who are dead...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 pm » by DarkHeart

Demonstrators had earlier this week abandoned their posts in Kyiv’s City Hall — which they had occupied for nearly three months

So, who is paying these people ? Most of these demonstrators are men who are the right age to have families to support, you can't do that by not working for months :think:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm » by Boondox681

hey...guess what the Ukrainians DON'T have in their water supply?
fluoride.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm » by Boondox681

BTW-thanx will
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

The west...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm » by *WillEase*

A different live stream...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm » by Boondox681

FATDOG...

it's funny 'cause it's true

excuse my ignorance,but is this man being heard by or addressing the crowd?
Last edited by Boondox681 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:39 pm » by *WillEase*

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Mostly the opposition who are dead...

IDK but it looks pretty one sided in this video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- At least nine people died Tuesday in protests in Kiev, seven of them civilians and two police, authorities said.

A total of 47 police officers were injured, the Interior Ministry said. As violence continued, the ministry said metro stations were closed, and Kiev officials urged residents to stay away from the city center to avoid danger.

The protesters' medical service said more than 150 people were hurt in Tuesday's clashes.

Next