Strain of Botox is the deadliest in the world

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:52 am » by 99socks

Scientists discover type of Botox that is among deadliest substances in the world

Scientists have discovered a new type of Botox -- the deadliest substance known -- according to a report from New Scientist.

Seeking to keep the substance out of the hands of nefarious Dr. Evil-types, the scientists have deliberately withheld its DNA sequence in their findings, published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases. This is apparently the first time a DNA sequence has been kept secret for security reasons.

And make no mistake, this stuff is very dangerous. The New Scientist reports that "injecting a mere 2 billionths of a gram, or inhaling 13 billionths of a gram, of the protein botulinum produced by the soil bacterium Clostridium botulinum will kill an adult."

How does it work? New Scientist explains that the toxin blocks the release of acetylcholine, a chemical secreted by nerves that makes muscles work. Those who accidentally ingest the substance can die of paralysis.

Until this discovery, there were seven known families of botulinum, named A to G.

The scientific team "sequenced the bacterial DNA that codes for the toxin, and found it constitutes a separate branch on the botulinum family tree," New Scientist explains.

As yet, it cannot be neutralized by available treatments.

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-have-d ... 11337.html
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 am » by RATRODROB

A product just right to add to or take over from chem trails, great way to thin out a population quickly and efficiently using aerial bombardment.

If this is a type of BOTOX, they should inject it into Joan Rivers face. :peep:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog