Strange 2012 Prediction In Old Movie

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm » by Savwafair2012

Was this them predicting Elenin before it was even discovered? Was it the elites trying to tell us something before they were told to keep quite?

In the opening of the movie " Night of the Comet the narrator talks about a newly discovered comet that has an elongated orbit that is approaching earth for the first time since the dinosaurs. When they wake up they go to the radio station, there the automated tapes says only eleven more days until Christmas, meaning that the comet came on the night of December 12. Now this may be a coincidence but this movie is from 1984.

NASA found Planet X on Dec 30th, 1983. Then this movie comes out shortly afterwords. I am sorry but that is way to much of a coincidence for me.

Any thoughts on this? it seems as though they new what it was right away and tried to warn us right from the beginning.

Upload to Disclose.tv

check it out, it starts at 1:54, he even says 11 more days until Christmas

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm » by Denpadre

loved that movie, maybe your on 2 something ^^
and the comet didn't hit earth aswel, it just passed by just like elenin will...
that alone is pretty unique for a movie script.
i'm gonna rewatch it with a close eye :p

Initiate

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 am » by Estanislao

Sitchin wrote his books in the 50's I think.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 am » by Canubis

has anyone seen this b4??!
Crystal Triangle: The Forbidden Revelation
http://stagevu.com/video/vyfcopwuxxui

its about finding gods message in other forms then the bible in ancient archeological and the ufo phenomena including nibiru and 2012

its Japanese sub Eng and i really enjoyed it
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 7:31 am » by Garciaface

One of my favorite movies of all time, be it gay as hell. But, then again, when it came out it was cool as hell. Good correlation you have made here, savwafair. We will be going through Elenin’s tail come October, and by November whatever is in that tail will be effecting Earth. By December, we just might have zombiewierdos walking around. Good for me, I already have my Mac10 and AK47’s, so bring ‘em on!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 am » by Dukettt

need more apocalyptic movies...grrrr.....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 am » by Rahkriga

savwafair2012 wrote:Was this them predicting Elenin before it was even discovered? Was it the elites trying to tell us something before they were told to keep quite?

In the opening of the movie " Night of the Comet the narrator talks about a newly discovered comet that has an elongated orbit that is approaching earth for the first time since the dinosaurs. When they wake up they go to the radio station, there the automated tapes says only eleven more days until Christmas, meaning that the comet came on the night of December 12. Now this may be a coincidence but this movie is from 1984.

NASA found Planet X on Dec 30th, 1983. Then this movie comes out shortly afterwords. I am sorry but that is way to much of a coincidence for me.

Any thoughts on this? it seems as though they new what it was right away and tried to warn us right from the beginning.

Upload to Disclose.tv

check it out, it starts at 1:54, he even says 11 more days until Christmas

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

You say nasa found planet x in 1983...wheres the proof?? Thats a pretty big proclamation man..Ive been searching for 20mins and havent found a damn thing along those lines. Not to mention..none of the nibiru believers agree on where the damn planet is..none of it makes sense. Provide a link to back up your claim

Writer

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 am » by Corsair

[quote="savwafair2012"]Was this them predicting Elenin before it was even discovered? Was it the elites trying to tell us something before they were told to keep quiet?

That's an interesting theory. If the elites were told to shut up, then who was giving THEM the orders?

:think: :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am » by E6722maj

whatever