Strange Antarctica rumours

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 pm » by Phoenix rising

A 10+ page public forum is now having an in depth discussion over what the forum moderator is calling ‘something strange being activated under the ice of Antarctica’. Our forum mod claims to be a geologist sent to Neumayer Station in Antarctica to study ice core samples. His introduction to this topic is summed up as below and discussed much further in depth in the newly released video report below. Surprisingly, this claim may have more credibility than one might think.:

About 2 weeks ago we started hearing rumors that strange microwave transmissions were being detected. Eventually it was discovered that these transmission were coming from about 100 feet below the ice about 15 miles from the station. An expedition was sent to that location to investigate the area. What they found were not only microwave transmissions, but also radioactive activity as well as a tremendous amount of heat originating below the ice which was melting the ice.

This is when it all got really strange. Within days a team was sent from the US with heavy earth moving equipment. It was all classified and only a few members of the station are privy to was going on. That team and their equipment was sent to the location probably to dig up whatever was under the ice. About 4 hours after their team and equipment went to the site they all came back. There were 18 of them and 7 of them had to be treated by our doctors for some sort of radiation poisoning.

What is more disturbing is the look on the faces of those team members as well as the look on the faces of the few guys at the station that are in the know when they returned. They all look like they saw a ghost. Totally scared and acting erratic.

Now this are is totally off limits to us an is being guarded by the US military. Rumor is another team from the US is coming to resume the investigation from the Army Corp of Engineers.

The discussion of whatever may or may not be under Antarctica begins at approx. the 30 second mark in this video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2014/0 ... 53912.html
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostThu Jan 16, 2014 11:24 pm » by pushtone

guy in vid says he sees military buses/trucks in the images.

click on them....

http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/

looks more like a small shack.

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 am » by kentrb

if i had to guess what the object is,i would say some sort of man made satelite with nuclear components,that is going through a melt down process.just a guess though
would also explain the military's involvement.now on the other hand,if its aliens,i wonder why the wanna melt the ice pack on antarctica,lol
ill read the 10 page forum thread later :cheers:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 3:26 am » by Thebluecanary

Maybe it's a crashed secret Nazi spacecraft left over from WWII. :shock:

Seriously, there are lots of rumors of Nazis doing hinky shit at the pole. Lots of hinky shit at the pole, period. If it were some experimental craft with a nuclear component that would explain the radiation. If it looked like a UFO, that might explain the freaked out soldiers….
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:31 am » by Rich316

Why would you send earthmoving equipment to dig thru ice? and why would you send it from the US given the distances are so far away.. Australia is much much closer and has earthmoving gear also.. makes no sense...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 10:00 am » by Canubis

trust me i know all the shit thats happening but were its at is ...http://www.Canubistry.com... check every 7 days!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 10:04 am » by Flipper

Rich316 wrote:Why would you send earthmoving equipment to dig thru ice? and why would you send it from the US given the distances are so far away.. Australia is much much closer and has earthmoving gear also.. makes no sense...

I would say the gear was despatched from Australia. There has been several US navy ships passing by lately.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 10:05 am » by Slith

Canubis wrote:trust me i know all the shit thats happening but were its at is ...http://www.Canubistry.com... check every 7 days!

You know the rules. No direct links. Put it in your sig :mrgreen:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 am » by Eltorito

Another 'Broken Arrow'?

'Broken Arrow' is the code name for lost thermo nuclear weapons during the cold war.

The US is rumoured to have lost @100, how many the USSR lost is anyone’s guess. :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 4:12 pm » by Rich316

Is there any actual footage of anything going on down there? Or are we to believe this story from that other forum without any proof whatsoever?

Let's call this one a hoax until proven?

Next