Strange Black Unidentified Flying Object Near The Sun - SOHO

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 am » by Kingz

This is not the "normal" pixeleration we usually can observe... the dark object at the right side in front of the CME (solar flare) seems something very solid, and it is not a planet as far as I know....... It even appears that it has somekind of shadow following behind it or something :look: Very strange......

And on the left side of the picture a weird "streak" is visible during a CME, and near it are also what appear to be objects.... Different colloring and size / shape :look:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/rea ... atest.html
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 am » by Realorfake

If you were pindz I'd say it was a bird.................but honestly I like the pic...it does claim mystery...

could it be glitch in imaging? possible but its certainly no insect, bird, plane, ROD (thats for fucking sure) and it aint superman...

so far you're MILES ahead of pinzhead...

nice work
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 am » by Ziggy

realorfake wrote:If you were pindz I'd say it was a bird.................but honestly I like the pic...it does claim mystery...

could it be glitch in imaging? possible but its certainly no insect, bird, plane, ROD (thats for fucking sure) and it aint superman...

so far you're MILES ahead of pinzhead...

nice work

:banana: Too fuckin funny! Seriously LMAO :dancing:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 am » by Freedomofwill

looks like a black pixel to me. Could be anything. It could be faked, because the pixel isn't really that clear in the original image until it is zoomed right up close.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm » by Germanpils

these are no ufos, all of the things you highlighted appear on every
soho image.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm » by Nihilgeist

The "pixel" objects that were previously photographed around the SOHO images were not only circular, but spherical indicated the by the depth they looked like they had to them. Plus multiple photos of one object made it appear that the objects actually moved.

Yours, on the other hand, looks like someone took a pixel and painted it black, and then blended another pixel right by it. If someone were to look up what a random pixel was in a SOHO image, this would be it. Sorry but far more unbelievable/questionable than the planetoid spheres in previous threads. :nope:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 6:53 pm » by Kingz

freedomofwill wrote:looks like a black pixel to me. Could be anything. It could be faked, because the pixel isn't really that clear in the original image until it is zoomed right up close.

nihilgeist wrote:The "pixel" objects that were previously photographed around the SOHO images were not only circular, but spherical indicated the by the depth they looked like they had to them. Plus multiple photos of one object made it appear that the objects actually moved.

Yours, on the other hand, looks like someone took a pixel and painted it black, and then blended another pixel right by it. If someone were to look up what a random pixel was in a SOHO image, this would be it. Sorry but far more unbelievable/questionable than the planetoid spheres in previous threads. :nope:

I thought of exactly the same things you guys are saying, it is not that I want to see something there.... I was just wondering what you guys thought...s o thanks for that ;)

But @ Freedomofwill.... If it could be faked, By whom if I may ask... not by me, because here is the link to the picture > Zoom in and you will see what I mean:

@ Nihil, I would really like to see those "random pixels" at a SOHO picture, there maybe some like this one.... but I have never observed it :look:

And please go direct to the link to watch it unedited, because if I save the picture, edit it in Paint and upload it.... the quality will change...so for you to really see what I mean, best is to check the link yourself and make a zoom in with the: ctrl button and the scroll of your mouse :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm » by Kingz

Huh.... I just see that the latest picture I uploaded was not from the same time.... it's 12 hours later :headscratch: Same kinda object, no solar flare....... Could it actually be a planet or a other "heavenly body"?