Strange Circular Object Seen In New Mars Curiosity Photo

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm » by Martin_Fernandez

Strange Circular Object (A COIN?!) Seen In New Mars Curiosity Photo.

Any ideas how it got there?

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can find the original source here: http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/7087 ... est_WB.jpg

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm » by Toxic32

If you go to the linked jpg. Then start to zoom in about one inch above the big rock near the bottom left of picture you will see two or three round objects almost like round washers. These objects look out of place with the rest of the picture?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm » by Poooooot

Toxic32 wrote:If you go to the linked jpg. Then start to zoom in about one inch above the big rock near the bottom left of picture you will see two or three round objects almost like round washers. These objects look out of place with the rest of the picture?

Damn that image is huge. Took forever to load. :lol:

Is this the area you are talking about? I'm not seeing three "washers," but I did see one small area that looked like it was reflecting more light than anything else around it
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm » by Toxic32

No it's the rock to the left of that the corner of the red square is almost pointing to it. Quite close to the left edge?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 pm » by Poooooot

Toxic32 wrote:No it's the rock to the left of that the corner of the red square is almost pointing to it. Quite close to the left edge?

This one? I'm still not seeing anything out of the ordinary
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm » by Toxic32

Yes that's the one just zoom in a little to area just above the rock. About an inch slightly right of centre.