Strange cloud over Argentina

Writer

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm » by Truthfiles2012

Can someone please tell me what this can possibly be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7z3T9tq0A

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm » by Badger

here is the original vid from paranoicfever on youtube

Upload to Disclose.tv

Strange phenomenon occurred in Argentina. The citizens of Guernica were surprised by a strange cone-shaped cloud that rose more than 12 kilometers above the rest of the clouds.
From inside this strange formation could be seen large rays that frightened the spectators.
Many witnesses say may be a harbinger of some new catastrophe in the region after the earthquake in Chile.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm » by Heinousone

That is one hell of a vid.

I want a Pindz response and I want it now!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 pm » by Germusmax

WTF!!!!! I hope that's CG. That is really strange :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm » by Badger

There seems to be some cases of lightning around earthquakes......
http://jjap.ipap.jp/link?JJAP/35/L355/
A density of bound charges, q, which cancel piezoelectric polarization, appears at a fault zone upon the disappearance of piezoelectricity due to the release of seismic stress, σ. q is described as dq/ dt=-α dσ/ dt-q/ερ, where α, ε and ρ are the piezoelectric coefficient, the dielectric constant and the resistivity of the earth, respectively. A model of a fault with length 2a and displacement time τ gives q=[ασ0ερτ(β/a)/(τ-ερ)]( e-t/τ- e-t/ερ) using the velocity of s-waves, β and the stress along the fault plane, σ0. The intensity of earthquake lightning (EQL) and its spatial distribution are calculated based on the excitation of molecules by electrons accelerated under an electric field using the assumed q, taking atmospheric polarization into account.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm » by Kris75

:obsessed: wtf :o :o :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm » by Timewarp

That's one strange cloud :o

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 pm » by Badger

Here's some more.......

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2410919/posts
Minutes after the quake, around 9 pm CST, lightning-like flashes lit up the skies around the area of the quake. Telephones in police departments and TV stations rang with reports of bright lights, loud rumbles and shaking ground. Sky watchers, not only in southeastern Nebraska, but also in neighboring Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas, saw a "bright fireball" with "green streamers" moving from northwest to southeast.

Could these events be connected? Nebraska State Trooper Jerry Chab, an experienced amateur astronomer who witnessed the lights and was one of the first to report them, says no. "I think we have the most cosmic of coincidences: A bright [meteoritic] fireball around the same time as an earthquake." Indeed, eyewitness descriptions of the fireball are consistent with a meteoroid disintegrating in the atmosphere.

On the other hand, several readers have pointed out scientific studies that associate lightning-like phenomena (including ball lightning) with earthquakes: #1, #2, #3. The fireball, they suggest, might have been a rare manifestation of "earthquake lightning."

Can't get the URL to load up for this one, maybe because it's from a PDF...
Statistics of Lightning Days on and before/after Earthquake Days in and near Japan by
use of data of LIS aboard TRMM
# Masaki Ichihashi[1]
[1] JNC
By using the data (December,1997-November,2003) of LIS(Lightning Imaging Sensor(NASA)) aboard TRMM
satellite,the statistical analysis is conducted regarding lightning days on earthquake days and on each day during the 10 days
respectively before/after earthquake days in and near Japan.
The result is as follows:
1.For the earthquake days when the maximum JMA seismic intensity scale is 2,the ratio of lightning days is the largest on
the earthquake days.
2.For the earthquake days when the maximum JMA seisimic intensities are 3,4,and more than 5Lower,respectively,the
ratios of lightning days are respectively the largest on a day(days) before the earthquake days.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I am glad that an alternate title was found to the original thread and posted because the OP video was titled CLOAKED DRACO SHIP ACTIVITIES OVER ARGENTINA MARCH 2010, and that kind of takes away from the credibility of the footage.

Seriously, how would someone identify that as such?

It is an especially dark cloud which seems to be barely moving yet has quite a bit of lightening concentrated within it.

Hmmm............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 pm » by Badger

lucidlemondrop wrote:I am glad that an alternate title was found to the original thread and posted because the OP video was titled CLOAKED DRACO SHIP ACTIVITIES OVER ARGENTINA MARCH 2010, and that kind of takes away from the credibility of the footage.

Seriously, how would someone identify that as such?

It is an especially dark cloud which seems to be barely moving yet has quite a bit of lightening concentrated within it.

Hmmm............

I searched out the original post because Madmod72 has a rep for being a little on the "Pindz" side of Reptilian Draco nonsense.... (love you really Pindz :flop: )

I think he used to post here too. In fact my very first post was asking nearly the same question you just did Luci.....

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/members-posting-disinfo-or-crackery-on-purpose-t1543.html

Next