Strange Craft - Drone

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 am » by Liveecarbme

I went to see Battle: Los Angeles a few days ago and noticed a striking similarity between the "Drones" operated by the alien invaders and the Haiti "drones" that were all the rage a few years ago-what bothers me is the striking similarities between the footage that we're all familiar with and the flight characteristics of the drones in the film, as well as the configuration, look and feel of the craft attacking LA. :think:
Easily this can be attributed to a savvy CGI team that is just as familiar with this footage-or this is the final rendering of a FX by a clever viral video team that now is making a pretty penny perfecting their art. Since the Haitian drones were proven hoax I think the latter is a more likely explanation for the flight similarities of this blockbuster movie.Anyone else notice across this?
The movie itself was alright-a lot of it reminded me of BlackHawk Down!-nothing wrong with that-this was a movie intent of relaying the message of BHD to a generation that has no idea about the reality of BHD. Good for action-the dialogue, seemed too contrived and attempts at humor were stilted...definitely a guy flick, though. :shooting: