Strange Feelings :S

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:54 am » by Slith

flecktarn wrote:usprince do you get the feeling of being alone because talking always helps even if its on internet forums via a keyboard ,,i think we all go through times like you have written in our lives ,,hang in there and thing will get better ,, :cheers:

Always sound advice Fleck!

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am » by Vipress

Everyone deals with depression at some point. And for some it can be obviously worse. Just try to think of the day to day, and remember no situation is permanent. Also, depression can make you push people away. You just need to fight the impulse. Talking to others can help ease those type of thoughts.
http://countrysiderecipes.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:04 am » by Flecktarn

dlslith wrote:
flecktarn wrote:usprince do you get the feeling of being alone because talking always helps even if its on internet forums via a keyboard ,,i think we all go through times like you have written in our lives ,,hang in there and thing will get better ,, :cheers:

Always sound advice Fleck!

thank you :flop: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 am » by Cornbread714

Just kidding (sort of...).
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 am » by The57ironman

usprince wrote:i am sorry.. will delete it in a while.. but i know somebody posted such sort of comments for which i joined.. is there anything like this in the wesbite ?? or i might be wrong than

usprince

if you're one of "us"...that being on a conspiracy overload , you may find some help talking about it to some of the conspiracy 'folks' here......

:mrgreen:
(and hey , oto uses this forum for help with his homework and we all use it as some sort of release ( the57ironman) ......in a way)

we could probably use a thread dedicated to helping each other with the stresses of the conspiracy overload :hugging:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Previous