Strange Feelings :S

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm » by Usprince

Hello Everyone,

I was looking for some help online and browsed some topics on this website. Your help looks like it really matters.

Actually it had always happened with me whenever I have to away from my home, I really started feeling very down. I dont know whether it is the fear of going away from family ? I have spent four years in Dubai and faced that feeling most of the time *the feeling of being very down and not paying interest to anything*. Now again I have leave to SF for a year in a month and those strange feeling have even started again. If some one is being nice to me, i dont know why I am actually rude.

For this reason,please let me know how I can deal with problem. Is it some psyche or some hard problem. Kindly looking towards your reply. You can also tell me anything at usprince88@gmail.com

Thanks and Waiting
Umer

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm » by Slith

Are you sure you're at the right site for this? We're a conspiracy site, not a Doctor Phil or Ann Landers thingy. Just askin

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

hey Umer, :hiho: dont take it personally but this is a conspiracy site so how we know you are what you say you are? and why not discuss it here on the forum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homesickness
Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm » by Usprince

i am sorry.. will delete it in a while.. but i know somebody posted such sort of comments for which i joined.. is there anything like this in the wesbite ?? or i might be wrong than

usprince

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm » by Slith

usprince wrote:i am sorry.. will delete it in a while.. but i know somebody posted such sort of comments for which i joined.. is there anything like this in the wesbite ?? or i might be wrong than

usprince

I will leave it up. The people here might choose to help, I dunno. Let's give it a day. You posted a link to your email, not a site, which is a good thing or it would have been gone immediately

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am » by Usprince

i am sorry guys,, cant find the delete button.. please report to any1 who may delete it. Once again sorry

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 am » by Slith

usprince wrote:i am sorry guys,, cant find the delete button.. please report to any1 who may delete it. Once again sorry

Read my previous post

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am » by Yuya63

I have found that smoking lots of pot seems to help. I have been studying these feelings and pot for the last 35 years. And all i can say is, the pot has gotten much better.lol

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 am » by Flecktarn

usprince do you get the feeling of being alone because talking always helps even if its on internet forums via a keyboard ,,i think we all go through times like you have written in our lives ,,hang in there and thing will get better ,, :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am » by Newdawnrising

dlslith wrote:Are you sure you're at the right site for this? We're a conspiracy site, not a Doctor Phil or Ann Landers thingy. Just askin

You took the words right outta my mouth. :bang;
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Next