Strange 'Five Sun' Phenomenon in Sky (video)

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 am » by Simplyput

<sorry, I don't have the time to embed it. anyone else up to the task?>

http://video.mail.ru/mail/eternal_8/5/6.html

that's pretty messed up. i'm not seeing any evidence of digital tampering, it's too flawless with all the movement.

any theories?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 am » by E6722maj

Upload to Disclose.tv

(translation) This took place in Kazakhstan, Aktobe region, village Shubarkuduk in February 2007. The phenomenon lasted an hour and disappeared as suddenly as appeared.
Scientists give this phenomenon a name as a halo. But behind this stait something more than just a phenomena in the atmosphere, which arise as a result of refraction and reflection of light ice crystals.

:flop: :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 am » by lamonema

simplyput wrote:<sorry, I don't have the time to embed it. anyone else up to the task?>

http://video.mail.ru/mail/eternal_8/5/6.html

that's pretty messed up. i'm not seeing any evidence of digital tampering, it's too flawless with all the movement.

any theories?

I don't know damb, never seen anything like it. I noticed that some of the other people where takeing pics of the same things opposite of the SUN. Very strange, good find! :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:08 am » by Simplyput

e6722maj wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

(translation) This took place in Kazakhstan, Aktobe region, village Shubarkuduk in February 2007...........which arise as a result of refraction and reflection of light ice crystals.

hmmm.....that's not exciting enough for me. where's the haarp angle I long for? lol.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:37 am » by Slowlyawakening

Sorry but angels don't play that haarp!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 am » by Tylerdurden

I first saw this as a compilation video on you tube and thought it was fake. This is the first time I've realised it's not. What an amazing phenomena,
Nice post.

Here's a more basic one (a few other examples are shown on the film strip at the bottom of the video when the film is over

Upload to Disclose.tv

and here is an explanation of the various forms they come in depending on their height in the atmosphere. SUNDOGS :sunny:

[youtube]RxKlNa4gDOw&NR=1[/youtube]

peace