STRANGE FLYING OBJECT OVER CHINO CALIFORNIA - 4 JULY 2011

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 pm » by Kris75

yuya63 wrote:Nice vid! To bad that chick was being such an airhead. Well, at least it seems like something.

:flop: :D :peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 am » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:Image

approximately 8.45pm PST JULY 4 2011

:o :think: :o

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :robot: :cheers: :peep:

UFO Sighting over Studio City Investigated - with Video

On 4th of July, 2011...me and my family saw these red lights coming from this strange squared object in the sky...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:rtft: MUFON looked into two sightings on July 4, and remain stumped.

Unknown objects were spotted in the skies over Los Angeles on July 4 this year, and remain unexplained.

Steve R. Murillo, a trained investigator of MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network—a volunteer organization that skeptically researches claims of UFO—looked into the sightings that started in Chino and ended in Studio City only 40 minutes apart.

The Chino sighting in the video is exactly the same as the craft seen in Studio City, and in fact, the family saw the video on YouTube.

See the videos below for other sightings in the Los Angeles skies that were posted on July 4, ironically the date of one of the most popular sci-fi alien films ever made, Independence Day.

No police reports were made to the Los Angeles Police Department's North Hollywood division that night.

Murillo said he interviewed witnesses in Studio City where a woman, her husband and four others were at a barbecue. Only three of five people were able to see the object were able to see the object as it went from the southwest to the northeast over Studio City.

Murillo noted in his report, “Could be a RC (remote controlled) toy UFO, man made, but the person who posted on Youtube was located in Chino Hills.

This is approximately 40 miles away from the witness as the crow flies. If this was a hoaxed remote, the operator would have to be in a chase car to maintain radio contact with the craft.”

Murillo said it would be impossible to have a remote controlled toy make it 40 miles in a matter of minutes, and concluded: “I'm stumped. Unexplained craft.”

He also added:

“Footnote: witness revealed that she has seen other objects in the past, and has been an abduction experiencer her whole life, as was her mother, grandmother, and now her eldest daughter."

source & more vids from the same case :look:
http://studiocity.patch.com/articles/uf ... eo-7372668

:peep: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 pm » by Kris75

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm » by Theprophet

Looks a bit of fake because the people are laughing.
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm » by Kris75

theprophet wrote:Looks a bit of fake because the people are laughing.

there are 8 different vids of this sighting , so i dont think its fake ! check this link ! :look: http://studiocity.patch.com/articles/uf ... eo-7372668

Previous