Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:50 pm » by Harbin

Shits gonna hit the fan !

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 4:42 pm » by Torofamily

Harbin wrote:Shits gonna hit the fan !

Sorry Harb, but Sept. 9th? Shits gonna "hit the fan"? If i had a nickel for every doom prediction that Ive read here that actually came TRUE, I'd still not be able to buy a 2cent gum. I didn't die from the swine flu, the Florida coast hasn't sunk. No marshal law, alien invasion, financial collapse, solar flares devastation or zombie's.

.........and I still haven't seen one of those dang chuppa cabra in my neighborhood.

I mean like thanks for bringing it here for the entertainment value and all but your commentary seems like your just trying to instill fear in the gullible

Just sayin :D
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:08 pm » by The57ironman

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Torofamily wrote:
Harbin wrote:Shits gonna hit the fan !

Sorry Harb, but Sept. 9th? Shits gonna "hit the fan"? If i had a nickel for every doom prediction that Ive read here that actually came TRUE, I'd still not be able to buy a 2cent gum. I didn't die from the swine flu, the Florida coast hasn't sunk. No marshal law, alien invasion, financial collapse, solar flares devastation or zombie's.

.........and I still haven't seen one of those dang chuppa cabra in my neighborhood.

I mean like thanks for bringing it here for the entertainment value and all but your commentary seems like your just trying to instill fear in the gullible

Just sayin :D

Hi Torofamily good to see you back on the boards :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 6:29 pm » by Thruster

What a time I've had playing around with this!

Anyhoo .. on the pyramid after clicking one of the symbols you get a black screen with one word at the top which is 'yercros' which is 'sorcrey' written backwards, so I googled that word and at the very top of the page was this: www-itanimulli-com-is-a-national-security-agencies-website-t11938.html

A thread of savwafair.

I'm chasin' myself up my own arse! lol.

On page 5 member 'Lordblake7' mentions this word 'Sorcrey' as a password to something they were looking into.

There's connections here, I'm just not connecting. :lol:

I think I need a lie down!

:ohno:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 7:46 pm » by Switchtrip

Its weird, who knows what it is, some more info hear illuminati-doomsday-clock-t76176.html
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm » by onedirtyrabbit

I think someone just made a fun site to freak people out...