strange image caught on deer cam....

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm » by Doguedaze

This is odd , cylindrical object caught on deer cam , can anyone one get a close up ?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NSPqw21z0ak&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NSPqw21z0ak&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube] :alien:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm » by Germanpils

well, i really cant explain this, no insect reflects light in that shape like that thingy.

i have no idea, i wished LowSix was more active, hes thinking very logically
in all aspects, sees everything well skeptical, in a very good way which many others dont.

in the video there is already a close up, which makes it not easier to identify this thingy.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 7:13 pm » by Doguedaze

germanpils wrote:well, i really cant explain this, no insect reflects light in that shape like that thingy.

i have no idea, i wished LowSix was more active, hes thinking very logically
in all aspects, sees everything well skeptical, in a very good way which many others dont.

in the video there is already a close up, which makes it not easier to identify this thingy.

Thanks, at first I thought insect aswell but as you say, no insect reflects light like this and it does seem to be controlled by the pillar of light emmanating from top and bottom ... :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm » by dialated

whatever it is it seems to be scanning the ground :headscratch: my first thoughts were crop circles but im sure they would mentioned any evidence of such.
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm » by whitedeath

If it wasn't for the light, I would find it much easier to stay sceptical. I don't know what it is and if the man on the video was genuine. The fact he hasn't seen this before or since using the camera's in that way is a good sign.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm » by Slowlyawakening

It's a kodama for sure!!! But seriously, that's weird. Maybe it's a prob from a UFO.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm » by lamonema

slowlyawakening wrote:It's a kodama for sure!!! But seriously, that's weird. Maybe it's a prob from a UFO.

Kinda agree man, very odd. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 pm » by Gary19702

that is weird, can't really think as to what could produce an effect like that, short of someone up in the tree on the perch with a laser sight, and the guns is pointed down for that span of time, but if that were the case, then when said object moved, the line would have slanted. all in all I got nothing, has me stumped!

Writer

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm » by Theeye

Guys, Try this,
Grab your play cursor at 3.10 and carefully move your mouse to 3.25 then back and forward .
You will see that the probes down ward light beam distorts the image of the grass below/ behind the beam .Indication of temperature related image distortion.
If not this then whatever propulsion is employed appears to distort the image around it.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm » by Purplepanther

It was me dude, panthers gotta eat too, those cameras always throw salt in my game...lol

Realistically, I would send the vid to the pros for spectrum analysis.
ImageImageImage

Next