Strange light in photo. Can you try to tell me what is it?

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm » by zorbar

Hello all,

Due to my work, i must travel often. Everytime i stay in a different hotel, i've an old habit to take photos of the room and the view to show to my wife and my children. Two days ago (November 7th), i went to Oporto city in Portugal, and i went to AC Oporto Hotel. As usually, i took some photos.
When i was sending the photos to my wife, i've noticed something strange in one of the photos.
I'll try to give some details so it can help to identify the light object.
The weather was cloudy, rain a lot in that day.
Photo was taken about 7:45 am
I took the photo with the room window open.
No lights were on in the room.
I just noticed the object after. when i was taking the photo i didn't noticed anything special.
Photo was taken with my mobile phone camera (Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830T).

Here is the photo:

Location of the hotel and photo direction:

View of the hotel and room location:

hotel location: http://goo.gl/maps/ehIrW

I'm waitting to receive your feedback.

Regards

Marco

P.S. - Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:51 pm » by Vertigo

it could be a plane diving into the cloud layer or flying through the clouds at lower altitude, that would explain why the plane switched on the light, because to be seen by others and or the tower.

BUT

in this case its pretty hard to identify, i would say it is unidentified. it is obviously in the air which means its flying. there is some thing which means it is some kind of object there.
in shortened words its an unidentified flying object, the more shortened version is ufo.

it remains unidentified until somebody can identify and or proof what it exactly is.

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:21 pm » by KMA

it's a whole in the clouds and light is coming through lol.

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 pm » by zorbar

I find it difficult to be a plane. Oporto airport is still far away and in the opposite direction. as i remember i didn't see any planes in that area the two days i've been there.
Also the "hole" it's too round and the sunrise was at 7:15h so it's difficult to see it so high 15 minutes later.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm » by Vertigo

it could be anything,

even a flying disk shaped spaceship from another intelligent species monitoring something, the glow could be the forcefield propelling the ship. its quite possible.

BUT

we just dont know... as always... time and time again... sad sad sad :(