Strange Lights And Flashes Reported All Over Texas is the e

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:20 pm » by Mozi!!a

Strange Lights And Flashes Reported All Over Texas is the end Nye

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am » by Bulldog777

Last week. I do not remember what day. Saturday I think. I was outside a little after dark and saw a bright flash followed by what sounded like a sonicboom about 15 to 20 seconds later. Flash was to bright for tnt or some other type of man made explosive. The sound was very deep like thunder but lasting only a few seconds. I also felt the blast somewhat. I was reading the paper a couple days later about other people in the area hearing the blast. People in the area I saw the flash come from reported hearing the blast and the report said about 20 miles away people also reporting seeing a flash followed by a boom in that location as well. Also they were fires reported in both locations in which the forestery service had to put out. Location is Ease Tennessee. :nwo:

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm » by vitamink10

Gatlinburg/knoxville area here. I was talking to my mom last Sunday night about a strange noise I heard while outside sat evening. She said she felt a little quake about the same time. We have had some significant earthquake activity in the last few months