strange lights china

Writer

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm » by maxkira

Alex Collier at LA conference of prejecamelot said that Cina may will do disclosure

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm » by Kris75

maxkira wrote:Alex Collier at LA conference of prejecamelot said that Cina may will do disclosure

hi maxkira i think italy looks a little bit hotter then china on disclosure,but you never know he he, check this italy thread :) :mrgreen:

ufo-nola-2010-o6-o7-210-italy-t23960.html?hilit=italy

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 pm » by Kris75

TaiwanSCW | 06 september, 2010
Date of UFO sighting: September 4, 2010
Location of Sighting: Xi'ian, China
Source: China Daily Newspaper

At 9:10 PM in Xi'ian city, there appeared in the sky 8-9 white spots. These unusual spots in the sky were separated into groups of three. Each group of three were moving in a circular motion. At around 9:15 PM the spots divided into two groups. Each formed a line that crossed the other group to form a large white X in the night sky. After about 5 seconds, many of the spots in the X formation increased their luminosity by double or more. At that moment they all scattered, then repeated the pattern again. Each whitish object in the sky seemed to be dragging something behind it.
Many citizens saw these objects performing in the sky. It was located directly above East Street South Exit.
On eyewitness named Mr. Jiang stated, "These things stayed in a group and kept it moving. They flew apart at the most 100 meters from oneanother.
Another eyewitness, Ms. Chan stated, "there was a cloud over the objects that was in the shape of a dragon and was recorded on many of our cell phones."
The China Daily estimates that hundreds of people were eyewitnesses to these strange white objects glowing and rotating in the night sky.
Another eyewitness said, "they suddenly came together, and quickly spread out."

China UFO Sighting of 9 Ghostly Craft Dancing in Sky, September 4, 2010.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:nails: :alien: :nails: :scary:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm » by Memccool

Somethings gotta be happening soon with all the media attention UFOs are getting
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 pm » by Boondox681

kris,wattup?
they are all 'real'
they're just not extradimensional/terrestrial.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 pm » by Kris75

boondox681 wrote:kris,wattup?
they are all 'real'
they're just not extradimensional/terrestrial.

how are my brother?? :hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 pm » by Boondox681

good,my friend.
just real life cramping my style again :D
you know how i feel about these,but if there's one person who's gonna' change
my mind,it's you.
great stuff,bro....
YOU ARE AN ALIEN :alien:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:57 pm » by Kris75

boondox681 wrote:good,my friend.
just real life cramping my style again :D
you know how i feel about these,but if there's one person who's gonna' change
my mind,it's you.
great stuff,bro....
YOU ARE AN ALIEN :alien:

:flop: ha ha ha please keep it as a secret, ok? :lol: :alien: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:
TaiwanSCW | 06 september, 2010
Date of UFO sighting: September 1, 2010
Location of Sighting: Xi'ian, China
Source: China Daily Newspaper

At 9:10 PM in Xi'ian city, there appeared in the sky 8-9 white spots. These unusual spots in the sky were separated into groups of three. Each group of three were moving in a circular motion. At around 9:15 PM the spots divided into two groups. Each formed a line that crossed the other group to form a large white X in the night sky. After about 5 seconds, many of the spots in the X formation increased their luminosity by double or more. At that moment they all scattered, then repeated the pattern again. Each whitish object in the sky seemed to be dragging something behind it.
Many citizens saw these objects performing in the sky. It was located directly above East Street South Exit.
On eyewitness named Mr. Jiang stated, "These things stayed in a group and kept it moving. They flew apart at the most 100 meters from oneanother.
Another eyewitness, Ms. Chan stated, "there was a cloud over the objects that was in the shape of a dragon and was recorded on many of our cell phones."
The China Daily estimates that hundreds of people were eyewitnesses to these strange white objects glowing and rotating in the night sky.
Another eyewitness said, "they suddenly came together, and quickly spread out."

China UFO Sighting of 9 Ghostly Craft Dancing in Sky, September 1, 2010.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:nails: :alien: :nails: :scary:

video from the same case

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:51 pm » by Leonidas1977

brilliant vids kris, these should be taken into account. ignore the people say its pointless the vids are too short, what they expect a feature film, brilliant post anyways got me stumped.....

PreviousNext