strange lights china

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:02 am » by Kris75

zigoapex wrote:
kris75 wrote:UFO Sighting Beijing 01-07-10

Filmed from an office building window late at night. Never seen anything like it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your videos never disappoint me. Good job!
:clapper:

mumin wrote:
kris75 wrote:UFO Sighting Beijing 01-07-10

Filmed from an office building window late at night. Never seen anything like it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

hello again kris!
I lived 18 months in Beijing and I know exactly what those lights are.
If you walk around at night, you see them quite often.
Basically, it's many many mini-kites, connected to each other, each with a little LED.
They sell them in the streets to tourists.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 am » by Kris75

UFO: TRAINGLE ALIEN VESSEL CHANGING COLORS ( CHINA )

hinese to English translation
At about 11:20 or so, housing estates in front of my house, accidentally saw the sky a luminous object, find its location is about over Tolo Harbour. At first thought it was a plane, because the evening will often see the plane flying over my neighborhood. But the reason it attracted me, is it especially bright, but also red, green and blue lights flashing, there is a little strange is that it stays fixed in the sky, not usually see the aircraft and the like in flight.
Shadow of the two videos and several photos, the camera suddenly no electricity, home for a camera out of another, just a few minutes, have lost sight of the luminous object was

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 7:01 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:UFO: TRAINGLE ALIEN VESSEL CHANGING COLORS ( CHINA )

hinese to English translation
At about 11:20 or so, housing estates in front of my house, accidentally saw the sky a luminous object, find its location is about over Tolo Harbour. At first thought it was a plane, because the evening will often see the plane flying over my neighborhood. But the reason it attracted me, is it especially bright, but also red, green and blue lights flashing, there is a little strange is that it stays fixed in the sky, not usually see the aircraft and the like in flight.
Shadow of the two videos and several photos, the camera suddenly no electricity, home for a camera out of another, just a few minutes, have lost sight of the luminous object was

Upload to Disclose.tv

kris75 wrote:
kris75 wrote:UFO V SHAPED IN CHINA ( NEWS )

unidentified Aerial Phenomenon UAP: .Beijing China UFO 11.09.2010.

Upload to Disclose.tv

once again the same ufo china!!

:look: :look: http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=39541813 :alien:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 pm » by Kris75

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm » by E6722maj

Upload to Disclose.tv

13 July 2010 Dozens of vertical luminous beams appeared in the night sky of Xiamen about 11:30pm last Friday, reports Southeast Express.The singular sight, which lasted for nearly one hour, was first discovered by Mr. Wang's friend, a resident in Huangcuo, near Xiamen's famous Huandao Road. According to Mr. Wang, his friend first saw several luminous beams in the sky and then told them to go outside and take a look. They were stunned by the sight before their eyes. "At first, there were only five of them, hanging very low in the sky, but after a short while, the number increased to about 50, and they were higher and higher, just like a stave hanging in the sky," Mr. Wang said.The Xiamen meteorological observatory said no such astronomical phenomenon was monitored by the observatory. "But it was not a meteor shower," a staff member said.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 pm » by Kris75

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 11:14 pm » by E6722maj

Kris is that last china video recent? i didn't see any dates in the video.

whatever

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm » by Kalinsaast

I totally believe that there are aliens from other places in the universe that visit our planet all the time. Ive seen hours of really good footage and seen 2 UFO's that could not be anything other than alien. These lights on the triangle craft however really strike me as being LED's. Out of all the footage i have ever seen in the years researching this subject, to me these just seemed like they have the same patterns you get from a set of Christmas tree lights :alien51: As soon as i watched the video's i immediately recalled the reports of fake craft with LED lights that people were flying on 10-10-10 in USA. I think it was in New York or something.... Just because something has got more lights and is flashier, doesn't make it more alien. :flop:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 am » by Kris75

e6722maj wrote:Kris is that last china video recent? i didn't see any dates in the video.

i think its from 2010,but i can be wrong.cheers bro!! :alien:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 8:22 am » by Kris75

(2010-11-20) UFO CHINA

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien: :robot: :alien:

PreviousNext