Strange Orb

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 10:38 am » by Spock

What if this is some kind of telescope type mechanism. A ball of energy that transmits readings and visual back to the operator.

In Whitley Strieber's book "Hybrids" there is such a device used by the NSA.

Who knows.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 pm » by Deuem

Hi Spock,

On the video ORB, As you might know I have processed hundreds to thousands of ORBS over the past 3 years. I do this for people all over the world. Most Orbs like this we call the garden type. They like to hang around the yard. The standard garden type just drifts around. When they are processed they get a standard type EM field and come in many colors, but this one is different. Just for talking, lets say it is not fake. So everyone who thinks it is fake, stop here!

For the rest of us, I would not classify this as an ORB. If this is real, it is more what they called a foo fighter globe. It is under control. It is reddish in color and visible in daylight. Most ORBS only film at night or under special lighting and flash conditions. A red ORB is what we call trouble. Something is up. Get rid of it.

Next is the gif I made from one of the snap shots in the video. I could do better if I had better pictures to start with.

This light pattern is similar to UFOs and not ORBS. ORBS are more friendly and have softer patterns that never connect. The light from this Foo is in a flash pattern of energy. It is giving off enough energy to fly. Remember ORBs just float. The size of it is very small compared to WW2 Foos. I have not seen one this small before. Must be new tech.

Rather it is military or Alien, I have no idea. What ever it is, it must have gotten lost and landed in that yard. Maybe there is a reason, maybe the reason is near by. If it is a Foo, it is collecting data and transmitting it back as you wrote. All by remote control.
Shot it with a shotgun, that will work.

Deuem :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 pm » by Spock

Thanks Deuem, I appreciate your response and find it very interesting. i would have never drawn the conclusion of a foofighter, but now that you mention it, except for the size, it is exactly what was reported by WW2 pilots.

I've also pondered the idea of it being a dense mass of consciousness, for instance projected awareness from a remote viewer of some sort, whether human or not.

Hey, let it have it's fun in the garden, just as long as it's not in the house.

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm » by Grchacha

well i can say i believe this to be true...i see orbs or spheres of light all the time and... on Sept,14, 2008 when hurricane Ike hit Houston, we were all locked in our home and a sphere of light just appeared INSIDE the house. of course everyone was a sleep but me, and it looked like it was something you could have bought from Walmart, like a round Rubik cube and every since then i have been on a quest to find out if it was ours or theirs...i think it might have been a drone of some sort that could be manipulated by light and or electricity...but still not really sure what it was nor how it got in the house...???

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 pm » by The57ironman

WHAT...?
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 am » by Deuem

grchacha wrote:well i can say i believe this to be true...i see orbs or spheres of light all the time and... on Sept,14, 2008 when hurricane Ike hit Houston, we were all locked in our home and a sphere of light just appeared INSIDE the house. of course everyone was a sleep but me, and it looked like it was something you could have bought from Walmart, like a round Rubik cube and every since then i have been on a quest to find out if it was ours or theirs...i think it might have been a drone of some sort that could be manipulated by light and or electricity...but still not really sure what it was nor how it got in the house...???

This can either be all an optical camera problem, fake or real. Since this is a conspiracy site and it happens all over the world, we should look into your event.......

Your definition of a round Rubik Cube is interesting. If you have house ORBS, they will show up on digital flash photos. Set the camera on a longer than normal time and flash at the end. Start with 1/15 sec or so and step it down slower. If they are there, they will be every where. All shades of white, yellow, blue and green. Round about the size of a softball down to smoke Orbs. All mixed up like the cube after you spin it a couple of times. Look at the ceiling areas, near windows and next to animals or small children. Yes, everyone should try this and also do it out side at night when all is calm. See what happens. The worst you can do is waste some time. Look around the trees. Be still and if you have a timer on your camera use it and step away from the camera..

Let me know if you can take their photo. The ones in the house are not the foo type.

grchacha, if you do have these and don't want to publish photos on DTV but still want me to do some research on them, just email me the photo(s) and I will keep it off the record.
deuem@asia.com. Even 1 photo would tell which ones they are.

As far as the foo Orbs, I would say, stay away from them.. Not a good thing. The bright red/orange ones like in the video.

Deuem :cheers: