Strange people...strange times...

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm » by Latinjoy

frequencies are in for a new world, one that ^they^ cannot vibrate into, becouse is a matter of choice...light and dark...yes or no...cold or hot...love or fear...plus or minus...body+mind or spirit...you or we... thanks for watching, credits to miss frequencyfence.

[youtube]5IsM18qCoKg&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1311166443[/youtube]

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm » by Gbrown

Bravo! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Excellent! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 pm » by Stotelos

I see the same distortion in the chair next to him.
Is the chair reptilian too?

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:20 pm » by Quantumdrums

When will all you people stop posting this crappy videos about shapeshifting reptilians? don't you see it just discredits alternative media, all of this is just bullshit, c'mon grow up find a job or a hobby better than this stupid shit you moron!

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm » by Latinjoy

quantumdrums wrote:When will all you people stop posting this crappy videos about shapeshifting reptilians? don't you see it just discredits alternative media, all of this is just bullshit, c'mon grow up find a job or a hobby better than this stupid shit you moron!

...meaning you know shit about life so...what the hell are you doing here stupid troll. go back to dysney channell and wait till the next cicle meet portal. this info is for those here who know what i am about and not for those in need of doctoring. i post things in here based on my own experience and dont need assholes looking here. sorry for the words but i just hate meet portals.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm » by Dismalcorpse

These are so frustrating because it is obviously VERY OBVIOUSLY distortion in the signal. Not only that, but Mike Enzi, the first guy they show is a friend of my family and I have met him many times. He is nothing more than a politician. He is slimy, but he's no reptilian shapeshifter.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm » by Truthseekerx

You are obviously not familiar with digital technology and the distortions that occur when an object is in motion. If YOU were in the same video, you would look distorted too.

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 pm » by Latinjoy

stotelos wrote:I see the same distortion in the chair next to him.
Is the chair reptilian too?

no , that is related to the frequency this guy carry around him. just like you and me we are enveloped by energy, wich expand or contract based on fear and love. fear is what they feel cousing distortion to the image around those wearing that kind of morphogenetic tecnology. the thing is tha we see only between 390 to 750 nm, and they can manipulate all of the spectrum. sorry if you think is nonsense. just forguet about it. thanks.

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm » by Latinjoy

truthseekerx wrote:You are obviously not familiar with digital technology and the distortions that occur when an object is in motion. If YOU were in the same video, you would look distorted too.

maybe you dont know what kind of technology i have access to...and i would look distorted all right...but not for the same reasons.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm » by Truthseekerx

latinjoy wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:You are obviously not familiar with digital technology and the distortions that occur when an object is in motion. If YOU were in the same video, you would look distorted too.

maybe you dont know what kind of technology i have access to...and i would look distorted all right...but not for the same reasons.

Take your meds.
Last edited by Truthseekerx on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next