Strange Phenomenon - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:12 pm » by Phoenix rising

you tube description...

So i was walking with my dog in the evening just before sunset, we were travelling into vast fields of nature to escape common modern view. By accident I found a pond. It catched my interest since i saw a waterhole in the middle of it. Usually people drills waterholes in their ponds where fish lives, at winter time, so fish can breathe. I thought i will see some fishes and stuff... But as soon as i came closer, i noticed that it was evaporating. You can't see this in the video since i was filming with my phone which has shitty camera. When i stepped on that frozen pond, farther away from that waterhole (where i was standing) ice was 20 centimeters thick or even more. And that waterhole looked like it was melted with fire or something... You can see around that waterhole that there is snow or maybe ice particles blasted away from the center of this waterhole. What was underwater there is still unknown to me. It is not volcanic activity. In the middle of Europe there are no volcanos or underground volcanic currents. Plus water would be boiling. There are no pipes in the middle of nowhere, so not a damaged pipe... Natural Gas or oil? Impossible, it is not hot and why only the part of this whole pond is melted just above this thing/activity-reason? I don't know anymore.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:25 pm » by DarkHeart

Its an Alex Jones vent hole. :lol:

No seriously I think its just a spring, spring water from normal springs steams in the dead of winter & would do that (never mind thermal springs which are of course all over Europe) & the orange thing is most likely some form of algae type plant thing.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm » by Slith

DarkHeart wrote:Its an Alex Jones vent hole. :lol:

Ha!

If it was, there'd be a whole lot of bubbles and the water would be brown

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 am » by Evildweeb

It appears to move as a cephalopod, which would make it definitely a life-form.

A cephalopod is any member of the molluscan class Cephalopoda (Greek plural κεφαλόποδα (kephalópoda); "head-feet"). These exclusively marine animals are characterized by bilateral body symmetry, a prominent head, and a set of arms or tentacles (muscular hydrostats) modified from the primitive molluscan foot. Fishermen sometimes call them inkfish, referring to their common ability to squirt ink. The study of cephalopods is a branch of malacology known as teuthology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalopod

The one that comes to mind is the octopus or the squid which both move in this manner.

I suppose the question would be, WTF is it doing THERE?

:headscratch:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 am » by The57ironman

...red mud 'gas bubble'... :mrcool:

:cheers:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 5:07 am » by Akashicrebel

Did you saw the big frog in about 1:26 ?
Look like enjoying the warm water but it's not coming to close, maybe it's to hot. I'll guess it's an underriver spring water.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 am » by Thebluecanary

I have found a few different people on the internet from similar climates saying that this is possibly a natural phenomenon that happens when an underground spring feeds into a pond like that. The difference in temperature of the water creates a kind of weird suction that causes a similar looking effect. If that were the case, the water over the "thing" would be melting because that water is moving.

To me it looks a little like this thing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

which was filmed in the sewer in Raleigh North Carolina a few years ago, and which turned out to be a colony of tubifex worms.

If I saw something like that in a pond, though, I'd at least poke the damn thing with a stick before I stopped filming.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:37 pm » by diddlypanda

Thebluecanary wrote:If I saw something like that in a pond, though, I'd at least poke the damn thing with a stick before I stopped filming.

Brilliant, and I agree wholeheartedly.

Writer

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm » by Geordie9

That happens in large puddles in the field near my house but on a smaller scale. It had me intrigued for ages but its obviously some kind of living organisms that all move together & just look really strange.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next