Strange 'S'-shaped radar phenomenon appears off WA coast

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm » by One-23

*WillEase* wrote:‘Rottnest monster’ mystery solved after defence force admits training exercises

:rtft: 4 Posts up Will , but sounds like another croc of shit to me

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 10:38 am » by Bandanko

"training exercise" please believe us, oh why wont you believe us? because radar on vessels appears in a cone or dome, not two U shaped objects linked together.

that blip is also about 50 clicks in length!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 11:33 am » by Toxic32

One-23 wrote:A strange S-shaped formation which appeared on weather bureau radar off the West Australian coast was not caused by cloud, the bureau says.

Photo: A screenshot of a Bureau of Meteorology map showing a strange S-shaped formation off the coast of Western Australia on February 12, 2014. (ABC News)

The shape was spotted on the weather bureau's radar map on Wednesday about 30 kilometres west of Rottnest.

After checking the satellite, the bureau's Neil Bennett ruled out the phenomenon being caused by cloud.

"There's no cloud, there's nothing to produce a rain echo, ... which we do see a lot, but not this particular shape," he said.

"They don't take on S shapes and things like that.

Continue reading http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-12/w ... ky/5255808

If you look on Google Earth at Perth Canyon which is located off the coast of Rottnest Island you will see the canyon is roughly the shape of the nominally shown on the radar scan?? Not only that it looks like the heal of that canyon is the center for unusual lines on the sea floor radiating out from that point. The size of the canyon is about 60+ miles that is about the size of the S shape. Take a look.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 pm » by Rich316

Bandanko wrote:"training exercise" please believe us, oh why wont you believe us? because radar on vessels appears in a cone or dome, not two U shaped objects linked together.

that blip is also about 50 clicks in length!

Yeah I was gonna say about 70 once staightened out..

So what is it again?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 pm » by One-23

Definitely fits in nicely with the Perth Canyon, but what if anyting would cause the blip. If it was something naturally emanating from this area, why would the military claim responsibility, or am I missing something?

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 pm » by Toxic32

You have to ask your self what can cause a return of the radar beam? Anything dense that reflects electromagnetic energy will do. It could be silver foil strips Chaff I think they call it, being spread to confuse the radar of an incoming missile but I doubt it. Why use that configuration it doesn't make sense. And how come it just happens to fit the shape of the canyon on the sea bed? I'm a dowser and I know depressions/holes/hollows in the earth give off a tangible and touchable energy (for want of a better word) As you can see it's a good fit for the S shape anomaly. As far as the military is concerned who know's. More they were try to find what went into the sea at that point. I bet if you did a search of local news you would find an object was spotted falling into the sea around that area.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 pm » by One-23

Coincidence :think:

Pictures on site http://www.mandurahmail.com.au/story/20 ... 89#slide=1

'UFO' sighting off Mandurah coast

A MANDURAH fisherman who took footage of an eerie light show off the coast Wednesday morning said he believes what he saw was a UFO.

The man, who does not wish to be named, said he was about 40 kilometres off-shore when he spotted the light shortly before dawn.

Grabbing his camera, the man managed to capture images of the light which he said moved and changed colours before disappearing with the sunrise.

“After nine years of fishing I've never seen anything like it,” he said.

The strange sight preceded the release of a Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) radar picture showing a bizarre S-shaped formation just west of Rottnest Island on Wednesday.

A BoM spokesperson ruled out the radar phenomenon being caused by precipitation and there is a suggestion the formation may have been caused by radar picking up condensation from an aircraft fuel dump during military exercises.

Retired astronomer Ralph Martin said it was “hard to say” what caused the strange light or radar picture.

“The vast majority of these reports [of strange lights] have reasonable explanations,” he said.

“They’re usually either astronomical objects or aircrafts.

“But we can’t explain them all.”

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSat May 03, 2014 8:24 am » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:You have to ask your self what can cause a return of the radar beam? Anything dense that reflects electromagnetic energy will do. It could be silver foil strips Chaff I think they call it, being spread to confuse the radar of an incoming missile but I doubt it. Why use that configuration it doesn't make sense. And how come it just happens to fit the shape of the canyon on the sea bed? I'm a dowser and I know depressions/holes/hollows in the earth give off a tangible and touchable energy (for want of a better word) As you can see it's a good fit for the S shape anomaly. As far as the military is concerned who know's. More they were try to find what went into the sea at that point. I bet if you did a search of local news you would find an object was spotted falling into the sea around that area.

Yeah like Malaysia airlines MH 370............................................hahaha

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat May 03, 2014 8:43 am » by Evildweeb

One-23 wrote:Does anyone know how to calculate the size of this anomaly, I'm pretty sure it's not small so what ever the military are claiming responsibility for, needs further investigation.

I do like how one of the nearby locations is aptly name "Serpentine"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I know, sorry but that's all there is)

Rottnest Island

Rottnest Island

Elevation 46 m (151 ft)
Area 19 km2 (7.3 sq mi)
Time zone AWST (UTC+8)
Location 19 km (12 mi) W of Fremantle

Coordinates: 32°00′07″S 115°31′01″E
Location of Rottnest Island, Western Australia

Rottnest Island is 18 kilometres (11 mi) off the Western Australian coast, very slightly north of due west from Fremantle. It is called Wadjemup by the Noongar people, meaning "place across the water". The island is 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) long, and 4.5 kilometres (2.8 mi) at its widest point. Its total land area is 19 square kilometres (7.3 sq mi). Rottnest Island has been a popular local holiday destination for over 50 years.

The Western Australian vernacular diminutive is "Rotto", or "Rottnest".[2]

It "says" Rottnest is approx 19 sq. kilometers in total above sea land area.

Based on THAT, and comparing the size of the island to the anomaly (or visa versa) it could be approximated to be very close to 10x the size of Rottnest.

Now also, despite the fact that Willease seems to gravitate to the first logical answer that makes no sense other than the fact it came from an official source (big fu<king eyeroll) then one could be talking about 190 kilometers in total length.

Not sure about everyone else, but I haven't as yet caught any military maneuver involving that size of operation or even combined vehicles in that form, except maybe a group of Nazi tanks during WW2 in North Africa, but, that was quite some time ago and on dry land.

Just saying........

:banana:

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Previous