Strange 'S'-shaped radar phenomenon appears off WA coast

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 pm » by One-23

A strange S-shaped formation which appeared on weather bureau radar off the West Australian coast was not caused by cloud, the bureau says.

Photo: A screenshot of a Bureau of Meteorology map showing a strange S-shaped formation off the coast of Western Australia on February 12, 2014. (ABC News)

The shape was spotted on the weather bureau's radar map on Wednesday about 30 kilometres west of Rottnest.

After checking the satellite, the bureau's Neil Bennett ruled out the phenomenon being caused by cloud.

"There's no cloud, there's nothing to produce a rain echo, ... which we do see a lot, but not this particular shape," he said.

"They don't take on S shapes and things like that.

Continue reading http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-12/w ... ky/5255808

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 am » by RATRODROB

One 23, im glad you posted this, i were gonna do it last night but was too lazy .......... :roll:

this deserves some attention.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 am » by Toxic32

A lot of things are happening all over the world that are saying look at me?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 am » by Middleman

The most popular beach in Perth is within sight of Rottnest Island. If Quetzalcoatl or one of his mates was flying around creating this radar anomaly, people would definitely see it.

I'm not saying this to discount the incident. It's worth knowing that whatever created this thing was not visible to the naked eye.

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm » by amieshugart

flying snake? dragon ship? strange s-shaped wave? :headscratch:
Amie Sugat is found on her blog and also posts skeptical information on Heretics Club. www.hereticsclub.com
www.amiesugat.com

Initiate

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 6:03 pm » by Middleman

The Aussie military have fessed up and said it was them.

A strange S-shaped phenomenon which appeared on the weather bureau radar off the West Australian coast was caused by a military exercise, the Department of Defence has confirmed.

The shape was spotted on the weather bureau's radar map on Wednesday about 30 kilometres west off Rottnest Island.

The bureau had ruled out the phenomenon being caused by clouds.

A spokesman for the Department of Defence said in a statement on Thursday that the exercise was a regular training activity involving ships and aircraft designed to prepare a Navy warship for an operational deployment.

"The environmental conditions over the West Australian coast at the time of the activity provided a unique opportunity for this routine activity to be visible on the weather radar display," he said.

"This exercise is ongoing."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-13/r ... ed/5258964

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 7:01 pm » by E6722maj

Middleman wrote:The Aussie military have fessed up and said it was them.

but not what 'it' is...

.."a unique opportunity for this routine activity." ! that statement is a nonsense. doublespeak.

:nope: :think:
whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm » by Toxic32

Could be one of these?

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 9:51 pm » by One-23

Does anyone know how to calculate the size of this anomaly, I'm pretty sure it's not small so what ever the military are claiming responsibility for, needs further investigation.

I do like how one of the nearby locations is aptly name "Serpentine"

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm » by *WillEase*

‘Rottnest monster’ mystery solved after defence force admits training exercises

Large S-shape spotted on radar off WA coast sparked conspiracy theories of alien spacecraft and weather control experiments

A mysterious weather formation that appeared on the Bureau of Meteorology’s radar on Wednesday afternoon has been explained.

The large S-shape showed up off the Western Australian coast near Rottnest Island and was quickly dubbed by weather-watchers the “Rottnest monster”.

With experts initially stumped, conspiracy theorists stepped in to provide an explanation, suggesting the formation could have been alien spacecraft, the result of weather control experiments or, less tantalisingly, a well-synchronised flock of birds.

Now it appears the mystery has been solved.

On Thursday afternoon the defence department admitted it had been conducting exercises in the area.

A defence spokesman said the exercise was a training activity involving warships and aircraft, “designed to prepare a navy warship for an operations deployment”.

“The environmental conditions over the West Australian coast at the time of the activity provided a unique opportunity for this routine activity to be visible on the weather radar display,” he said.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/f ... s-training
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Next