Strange Scary Sound In The Sky!

Initiate

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:13 am » by Kanaeta

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on May 13, 2012 by NworbYrret

Was out walking my dog earlier today and started hearing these horrible noises coming from the sky. I still have NO idea what they were but can assure you that it wasn't coming from the pylons behind me. I walk here nearly every day, and never before have I heard anything like this! I and the other dog walkers I passed were all pretty sketched out!! Went on for about 30 minutes before it stopped.
Does anyone know what this was? I live in Dorset in the UK, near Bournemouth.
Disclose.tv disciple & reppin X-TINCTION AGENDA <(-_-)> Till All Are One!

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 2:04 pm » by Phoenix rising

that's pretty freaky, so it's now happing in the UK to, as a musician with a little understanding of audio this sounds like it is coming from something pretty huge, I know people say it maybe coming from under the earth but to me it doesn't sound muffled and defo sounds more airborne, just one question, do you know of any fracking going on in the area? I don't think that would be related but just for elimination purposes, cheers for the post :flop: :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 2:35 pm » by Flecktarn

this is getting weirder ,any one ever experience the loud buzzing sound like a huge swarm of bees ,but no bees can be seen this was happening in early 2000 i heard it while fishing on the river it was relay intense then it just stopped as if switched off
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:07 pm » by Shendao

Strobez wrote:that's pretty freaky, so it's now happing in the UK to, as a musician with a little understanding of audio this sounds like it is coming from something pretty huge, I know people say it maybe coming from under the earth but to me it doesn't sound muffled and defo sounds more airborne, just one question, do you know of any fracking going on in the area? I don't think that would be related but just for elimination purposes, cheers for the post :flop: :cheers:

I used to live in Poole (nearby) and in Poole harbour there is an island called Furzey which has an oil well and pipeline extending out to sea. We often heard explosions going on and the locals claimed it was part of the Furzey project.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Writer

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm » by Rich4inmd

It sounds a little like locusts.

Super Moderator

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm » by Slith

Weird. In the vid, the birds on the wire were not affected by this. They are usually the first to react, yet they just sat?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm » by Truthdefender

Gotta say, last year there was some pretty convincing, non-hoax sky quake vids. But then with it exploding all over youtube I chalked it up to b.s. However two weeks ago I'm out on my back porch and heard the strangest clanging at about 11 PM. Went on for over 30 minutes, very loud. Almost as if there was a construction site next door. It was a repetitive bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, then......bang....................bang,..................bang, metallic sounding and changing in pitch. One second it sounded 10 miles away, then one block away, then 5 miles away, going from sharp to muffled.

Kind of similar to the Slovenia vids found here:
new-sounds-from-the-sky-t68715.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PostMon May 14, 2012 8:21 pm » by 243656753234

very strange indeed...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 9:36 pm » by Yuya63

I wonder how or if sound travels in the vacuum of space?