strange sound?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 am » by Realorfake

Scalar energy discharge...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 am » by Realorfake

There was no known explanation, but Tesla scalar globes and fireballs have had a straight black line down the center. In 1977/78, high altitude booms occurred off the East coast of the U.S, with some associated flashes. According to Bearden, these explosions represented adjustment of an interference grid that had been established over the U.S. by crossed Woodpecker scalar beams, and artillery-type high burst registration of scalar EM howitzers.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm » by Lowsix

this should keep you busy a while.
Im in no position to qualify or negate any of what he has to say,
but its always been an interesting site to browse.

To a layman, its interesting read for sure.
He SOUNDS like he knows what hes talking about, but i have no idea..

http://www.cheniere.org/
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm » by Savwafair2012

SCALAR WEAPON SYSTEMS
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves ... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations ... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Ed. Note: It is now possible to alter weather, deny weather, move weather, guide hurricanes, cause flooding, cause volcanos, cause massive earthquakes, cause tsunamis, and alter atmosphere conditions enabling disease to spread. Scalar waves can be directed as an aggressive weapon with potential destruction far beyond atomic weapons. It is not a radio frequency wave, it is an entirely different wave unknown to most of the world. We believe the transmitters directed at North America are Russian leased to terrorists.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml