STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm » by Muchtyman

STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS

Saturday, 28 January 2012 09:17
Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

Rest of article .....................http://geochangemag.org/index.php?optio ... s&Itemid=9

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

is this forreals... :lol:
:peep:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:44 pm » by Muchtyman

mrmcnuggets wrote:is this forreals... :lol:

This is the guys credentials , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elchin_Khalilov

I'm keeping an open mind as far as this phenomena is concerned .

Remember , our solar system is entering a different part of the universe , more dense' fluffy '
so who knows .

Last edited by Muchtyman on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

muchtyman wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:is this forreals... :lol:

This is the guys credentials , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elchin_Khalilov

I'm keeping an open mind as far as this phenomena is concerned .

are we talking about the humming noises, or these horn like ones? Or both? :lol: :headscratch:
gonna be a crazy year guys.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:47 pm » by Svaha

I can live with that explanation, could also be caused by movements deep in the earth, bt I question if quakes and so on cause the sounds, could also be that these sounds come before quakes, just like the strange skys and light phenomenom.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm » by E6722maj

" the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena"

whatever

Initiate

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am » by Martintimothy

The strange noises reported world wide, are "audio frequency" radio waves, from the lowest end of the radio spectrum, which unlike all others can be heard by the human ear, that are made by local HAARP activity!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 pm » by Rydher

Say what you will about some of the sounds being fake on YouTube. This clip from the History channel was done in 83?

The Dogon Tribe and the Bullroar

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 pm » by Niji666

I researched this for over a week and found some pretty good answers.

here's a little of what i found

The growing giant hole in our magnetosphere and rising CME activity allowing dangerous charged particles into our atmosphere are just part of the problem. All this is earth bound and with no security keeping the dangers ‘out’. From an outbound point of view, we have the earth core heating from this lack of security causing methane levels to rise at a rapid rate. Our magnetosphere and ionosphere make audible sounds depending on the way particles and gasses react with each other.
Sounds previously recorded can be heard here> http://www-pw.physics......................

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next