strange structure on old soviet moon image...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 11:21 am » by Slith

I'm not very good at looking at these things. Could be. I'd be interested what a more experienced person would have to say on it for sure.
BTW, good morning teloc. Off to work in a bit, hope to catch ya later!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 am » by Ayaflash

so what is your theory on siz teloc?

did ze alienz make it?
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 pm » by Ayaflash

i see what you mean now.

but if it was alien related it would be more interesting. :alien51:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

swamp gas.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 pm » by Aragajag

Electrical discharges in space between moons etc, must be awesome to witness. There was a doco sometime back about that, if I picked up right on something mentioned before.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm » by Taintedsample

Wheres the link to those pics?
Nice find!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm » by Mikemess

....ze

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm » by The Five Percent

Why do you speakz with a Z on a forum, iz zis how you speakz in realz lifez and nowz zou are zpeakingz like zis on ze internetz tooz?

It's lookz veryz oddz.

I honestly can't stand reading comments people make when they say dis and dat but ze and zis, that is really annoying. I mean it's not as if it saves any time, it's ONE extra letter ONE LETTER and when you start doing it you get in to the habit and you will not stop.

It looks terrible and it isn't nice to read, in fact i have seen your posts before here and i have not read them because of it. If you want people to take the time to read your posts then at least have the decency to write your posts with a little care and maybe even some pride, it doesn't have to be Shakespeare but making it as easy to read as possible is a good idea if you want your comments and ideas to be taken seriously. I for one simply can not take your posts seriously and it seems others may agree.

So do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour and stop diz because you won't be able to break ze habit. Besides you are taking away the goodness from saying something like "ZE ALIENS" or "ZE NEW WORLD ORDER", it's only supposed to be used very sparingly and in a light-hearted yet deadly serious way. If you want to use it then use it in moderation, don't fill your posts with it or people are simply just going to skip the entire reply.

But i suppose this is your Trademark, a way of expressing your individuality maybe, but i have to say, in all honesty and without any derision or ridicule, a way of expressing retarded tendencies.

Sorry but i have to be honest, i hope there is no hard feelings.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm » by Rinzler

taintedsample wrote:Wheres the link to those pics?
Nice find!

http://www.mentallandscape.com/C_Zond08_69.jpg

@fivepercent
you're either trolling or want attention "ziz" topic has been discussed ad-infinitum so
DBAP or feel free to log off. :roll:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm » by Rawdney

thefivepercent wrote:Why do you speakz with a Z on a forum, iz zis how you speakz in realz lifez and nowz zou are zpeakingz like zis on ze internetz tooz?

It's lookz veryz oddz.

I honestly can't stand reading comments people make when they say dis and dat but ze and zis, that is really annoying. I mean it's not as if it saves any time, it's ONE extra letter ONE LETTER and when you start doing it you get in to the habit and you will not stop.

It looks terrible and it isn't nice to read, in fact i have seen your posts before here and i have not read them because of it. If you want people to take the time to read your posts then at least have the decency to write your posts with a little care and maybe even some pride, it doesn't have to be Shakespeare but making it as easy to read as possible is a good idea if you want your comments and ideas to be taken seriously. I for one simply can not take your posts seriously and it seems others may agree.

So do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour and stop diz because you won't be able to break ze habit. Besides you are taking away the goodness from saying something like "ZE ALIENS" or "ZE NEW WORLD ORDER", it's only supposed to be used very sparingly and in a light-hearted yet deadly serious way. If you want to use it then use it in moderation, don't fill your posts with it or people are simply just going to skip the entire reply.

But i suppose this is your Trademark, a way of expressing your individuality maybe, but i have to say, in all honesty and without any derision or ridicule, a way of expressing retarded tendencies.

Sorry but i have to be honest, i hope there is no hard feelings.

I was just trying to come up with the right words. You said it perfectly. I cannot read this guys posts because of it.

Next