Strange tale of the green children of Woolpit.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm » by Thruster


Another great little story, Alreadydead! I do love these and I shall keep them in memory storage until my grandson is old enough to have them read to him.

Thank you.

:flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm » by Stratafire


That's interesting and "biologically" possible, if the adaptive nature of Human physiology was altered to accept chlorophyll as primary carrier for oxygen..

The Heme (of hemoglobin) and Chlorophyll are nearly identical in the chemical makeup except for the central atom used for oxidation and of course the sub chains themselves, it could be used as a "support" mechanism for oxygen low environments since the only primary difference between the two , is the oxidation atom used.. Hemoglobin uses a "iron" atom (which iron oxidizes into a red tinged material, while Chlorophyll uses a "Magnesium" Atom which oxidizes into a "green tinged" material..
Image

If the body could adapt to using chlorophyll as a primary, rather then the Iron atom, then we too, would appear green, yet could survive in a very low or "no oxygen" environment as we would be able to produce our own oxygen internally..

This could lend credence to the tail, as the children would have to have come from a very low or almost non-existent oxygen environment, and a primary diet would consist of chlorophyll enriched matter (plants)..

As the tail is told, it appears that of the two, the female was able to adapt to the oxygen rich environment, and start producing Iron based hemoglobin (though I suspect the male succumbed to the local viral infections of the day, and not as a result of adapting to an oxygen rich environment) which to myself (under this hypothetical) exactly "where" would one find a low oxygen or non-existent oxygen environment on this planet, where the sunlight is "muted", and requires organics to adapt for chlorophyll production to remain alive?..

Earth, and the sea, are the only two that come to mind currently (space would not be one of them, as the condition of space itself, would require more then oxygen, as their is an unlimited supply of harmful radiation to tend to as well as extreme opposite environmental conditions)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm » by Allreadydead


stratafire wrote:That's interesting and "biologically" possible, if the adaptive nature of Human physiology was altered to accept chlorophyll as primary carrier for oxygen..

The Heme (of hemoglobin) and Chlorophyll are nearly identical in the chemical makeup except for the central atom used for oxidation and of course the sub chains themselves, it could be used as a "support" mechanism for oxygen low environments since the only primary difference between the two , is the oxidation atom used.. Hemoglobin uses a "iron" atom (which iron oxidizes into a red tinged material, while Chlorophyll uses a "Magnesium" Atom which oxidizes into a "green tinged" material..
Image

If the body could adapt to using chlorophyll as a primary, rather then the Iron atom, then we too, would appear green, yet could survive in a very low or "no oxygen" environment as we would be able to produce our own oxygen internally..

This could lend credence to the tail, as the children would have to have come from a very low or almost non-existent oxygen environment, and a primary diet would consist of chlorophyll enriched matter (plants)..

As the tail is told, it appears that of the two, the female was able to adapt to the oxygen rich environment, and start producing Iron based hemoglobin (though I suspect the male succumbed to the local viral infections of the day, and not as a result of adapting to an oxygen rich environment) which to myself (under this hypothetical) exactly "where" would one find a low oxygen or non-existent oxygen environment on this planet, where the sunlight is "muted", and requires organics to adapt for chlorophyll production to remain alive?..

Earth, and the sea, are the only two that come to mind currently (space would not be one of them, as the condition of space itself, would require more then oxygen, as their is an unlimited supply of harmful radiation to tend to as well as extreme opposite environmental conditions)


Interesting reply - thanks! :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 pm » by Edgarrothstein


:flop:
Although it is slightly off-topic, this book would be a nice illustration to your story :

Image

Early British Trackways, Moats, Mounds, Camps and Sites by Alfred Watkins

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23070545/Early-British-Trackways-Alfred-Watkins
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 am » by Iamthatiam


http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/bat/index.htm :flop:

Good one ARDead...

Strat,you are truly a scientist!

Ed,im up to youre book now mate!

:cheers:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 am » by Allreadydead


iamthatiam wrote:http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/bat/index.htm :flop:

Good one ARDead...

Strat,you are truly a scientist!

Ed,im up to youre book now mate!

:cheers:


Thanks for that link :flop: That's a large amount of info - marked it down for review over the weekend - I can remember some stuff about it from years ago - regarded as a bit strange, even by Egyptologists!

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:00 pm » by Iamthatiam


Theres more ARD....

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/EQ12%20_2_beneath.htm

In Search of Shambhala (Shangli-La/Valhalla)...

http://www.livinginthelightms.com/in_search_of_shambhala2.html

Entrances to Agartha (Aesgaard)...

Kentucky's Mammoth Cave, United States
Manaus, Brazil
Mato Grosso, Brazil - City of Posid
Iguassu Falls, border of Brazil and Argentina
Mount Epomeo, Italy
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama
Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
King Solomon's Mines
North Pole and South Pole
Mount Shasta, California, U.S. - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain
Dero Caves - Atlantean link

NOTE:There are many other entrances as some streams of thought on which concerns this subject matter believes to exist an underground city corresponding to each surface city on earth,on an subtler matter state though (Beyond "Duat"/Tuat)....Its believed that all of these cities to be "Networked" by strange tunnels mentioned by other streams besides the Tibetan Budhism! :flop:

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/thebook/index.php/Agartha

:cheers:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm » by Edgarrothstein


iamthatiam wrote:Theres more ARD....

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/EQ12%20_2_beneath.htm

In Search of Shambhala (Shangli-La/Valhalla)...

http://www.livinginthelightms.com/in_search_of_shambhala2.html

Entrances to Agartha (Aesgaard)...

Kentucky's Mammoth Cave, United States
Manaus, Brazil
Mato Grosso, Brazil - City of Posid
Iguassu Falls, border of Brazil and Argentina
Mount Epomeo, Italy
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama
Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
King Solomon's Mines
North Pole and South Pole
Mount Shasta, California, U.S. - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain
Dero Caves - Atlantean link

NOTE:There are many other entrances as some streams of thought on which concerns this subject matter believes to exist an underground city corresponding to each surface city on earth,on an subtler matter state though (Beyond "Duat"/Tuat)....Its believed that all of these cities to be "Networked" by strange tunnels mentioned by other streams besides the Tibetan Budhism! :flop:

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/thebook/index.php/Agartha

:cheers:


BTW, there are some great photos from Ernst Schäfer's Deutsche Tibet-Expedition(1938) here :

[url]http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Deutsche_Tibet-Expedition_Ernst_Schäfer[/url]

And here :

http://einestages.spiegel.de/static/topicalbumbackground/1843/nazis_auf_dem_dach_der_welt.html

Raphael (and various Thulenser, for that matter...) would kill for that one artifact : :mrgreen:
A combination of swastika and the Dor-Je...

Image
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 pm » by Ogmios


I went to Turkey years ago and there was a story of a people who lived on a hilltop town who all went green. They thought it was because of the amount of vegetables they ate......but it wasn't. They all had malaria and died out.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 pm » by Iamthatiam


Na Ja.... :look:

Vielen Danke Ed,Ich wusste nicht viel uber diese Erkudungen!

:cheers:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook