Strange tale of the green children of Woolpit.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 pm » by Iamthatiam

allreadydead wrote:
ARD,didnt mean to derail your thread my friend,but i believe you to not be bothered at all

No probs!! - I've derailed a few in my time.................. :oops: :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Heya mate....Another derailment...but this one i couldnt be missing.

Err...sorry about it...i mean,Brazil 2 X 0 Scots.... :mrgreen: you played DFence all way long and our keeper just made an single real threatening catch,on the last few MINs!!!

Your wisky is the best,your country is fantastic,your History Amazing,but your Football....The English style must be mixed with an fast and decisive counter attack,not mentioning aerial plays....But it was a good match anyways :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm » by Allreadydead

iamthatiam wrote:
allreadydead wrote:
ARD,didnt mean to derail your thread my friend,but i believe you to not be bothered at all

No probs!! - I've derailed a few in my time.................. :oops: :mrgreen:

Heya mate....Another derailment...but this one i couldnt be missing.

Err...sorry about it...i mean,Brazil 2 X 0 Scots.... :mrgreen: you played DFence all way long and our keeper just made an single real threatening catch,on the last few MINs!!!

Your wisky is the best,your country is fantastic,your History Amazing,but your Football....The English style must be mixed with an fast and decisive counter attack,not mentioning aerial plays....But it was a good match anyways :cheers:

I know, our football! :oops: :mrgreen: But is was against BRAZIL !!!!! (I just love the way they play the game!) :love:

Writer

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 pm » by Twenny12

Weird News
We Might Be Martians: The Search for Extra-Terrestrial GenomesMar 27, 2011 – 9:23 AM .READING THIS NOW

Planning on looking at your family tree? If you go back far enough in time, you might discover relatives who used to live on Mars.

While that notion may seem a little far-fetched at first, don't laugh. According to MIT News, many scientists consider that life on Earth may be descended from organisms that arrived here from the red planet by hitching a ride on meteorites.

To try to prove that theory, researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard are developing an instrument that may offer some evidence. It's called the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Genomes, or SETG.

Christine Daniloff / MIT News
Scientists hope to determine whether life on Earth originated from organisms that arrived here from Mars by hitching a ride on meteorites. They hope to prove that, in the distant past, the red planet contained life with similar DNA and RNA molecules that are universal in all forms of terrestrial life.Discovering if we're related to past -- or present -- Martian life involves searching for sequences of DNA or RNA molecules that are found on Earth and Mars.

Science generally accepts that both planets had similar climates during the early days of our solar system, promoting the idea that similar kindred forms of life could have developed on our two worlds.

We also know that asteroid impacts on Mars have sent enormous amounts of rock materials hurtling through space and ending up falling on Earth.

So if it can be proved that any microscopic organisms survived the trip between there and here, then we can lay claim to being called Earthlings and Martians.

"It's a long shot, but if we go to Mars and find life that's related to us, we could have originated on Mars," said MIT research scientist Christopher Carr. "Or if it started here, it could have been transferred to Mars."

Sponsored LinksWhat Carr and his colleagues find most promising is that robotic missions to the red planet in recent years determined that Mars was once teeming with water, among other conditions that could support life. It's also thought that water may still exist there, under the surface.

"On Mars today, the best place to look for life is in the subsurface," Carr said.

While it may take another two years for them to finish the design and testing of their proposed SETG device, the researchers hope it will be included in a future mission to Mars. The plan would be to have it analyze soil samples dug up by a drill, to separate potential organisms, and then to search for genetic sequences similar to those found on Earth.

"We could be related to life on Mars," said Carr. "So we should at least be looking for life on Mars that's related to us." :alien: :hiho:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm » by Iamthatiam

allreadydead wrote:I know, our football! :oops: :mrgreen: But is was against BRAZIL !!!!! (I just love the way they play the game!) :love:

All that but I must admit Brazil v not being the same lately :oops:

TNX My highlander friend :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 am » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:And you know... :cheers:

IWAS coming from Knowing,to be Understanding in Knowing,as IAM right now Knowing Under the Standing on what IWILLBE because in this way,when I come back Home,every single DOT of information will be consistent with what once was meant to be! :mrgreen:

Im glad about your experiences my friend....Anthropologie.. :flop:

Your interactions with such older cultures must had been revealing and enriching on the same package!

IAM sure you will be mostly welcome when you get back HOME as well,carrying all these luggage learnt and apprehended,either through your eyes and also the pure strings of information,integrated deep inside your being!!! :cheers:

IAM more like an Cosmogeneticist if you know what i mean....

BTW.....Here.....

Now ARDead cant say that im making off topic posts! :mrgreen:

:D :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 am » by Iamthatiam

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 am » by Thebluecanary

Such a cool story, and I had completely forgotten about it too.

Yeah, finding the graves and testing those bones could be very very interesting...though I'd imagine that the bones would go the way of so many other anomalous remains. Missing.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 am » by Allreadydead

thebluecanary wrote:Such a cool story, and I had completely forgotten about it too.

Yeah, finding the graves and testing those bones could be very very interesting...though I'd imagine that the bones would go the way of so many other anomalous remains. Missing.

Yes, you quite right about that! - normally anything that disagree's with 'accepted' history tends to disappear........... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am » by Rydher

I never heard this before. Thanks for sharing. I'll be checking out the links :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am » by Eliakim

Good story.

Reminds me of the 'babes in the woods'.

Woolpit is a lovely area, used to run shows there.

St Martins doesn't feel right.

St Martins is also a place in London.

MARTIN is the French form of the Latin MARTINUS meaning WARLIKE.
http://www.hebrewbabynames.com/item.cfm?itemid=3584

Green skin discoloration associated with multiple organ failure.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11990922

Green looking skin would not have been uncommon in those days due to malnutrition and woolpit was the land of the gentry/well fed. In fact, large estates took up most of it. Woolpit is a small place.

PreviousNext