Strange "theme" to hurricane coverage

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 am » by E6722maj

@ malogg ha ha that's some funny shit :alien51: :alien51:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 am » by Slamgunshark

taintedsample wrote:The real danger is people not listening when a real one comes. If they go overboard and nothing big happens people will turn a blind eye to their sensationalism.

exactly, but you can never be safe enough, unless you are far away from the danger....

so this is a pick and choose choice.

the media blows everything up and makes it seem "extraordinary," nothing new here.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 am » by Giusdude

it's raining a lot right now. 8 pm. apparently, the downpour will start after midnight and keep going until 2 pm, causing floods and high tides.
we'll see.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 am » by Glassjaw667

I live about 150 miles from the N.C. coastline, and we got 50mph winds and a lot of rain, but we have had storms during the tornado swarms a few months back that were WAY worse. I've talked to friends and family from different areas affected and they said they have all seen way worse. I think this thing is only getting so much coverage for it's potential to hit less prepared areas like New York, and because it was measuring so large in mass, not because of it's destructive power.

Writer

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 am » by Recode

I wonder if hurricane Irene was created through HARP. Think it would explain those strange sounds people have been hearing and the earthquake in US which might have been because of some underground explosions.I mean, like everyone says, it doesn't seem to be that big of a threat. The media is definitely going a bit far.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:26 am » by Ufosarus

ive broke wind stronger than 100mph!
so why evac cities because of that?.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 am » by The57ironman

recode wrote:I wonder if hurricane Irene was created through HARP. Think it would explain those strange sounds people have been hearing and the earthquake in US which might have been because of some underground explosions.I mean, like everyone says, it doesn't seem to be that big of a threat. The media is definitely going a bit far.

well you've come to the right place with your wonder.......... :hiho:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am » by Giusdude

the57ironman wrote:
recode wrote:I wonder if hurricane Irene was created through HARP. Think it would explain those strange sounds people have been hearing and the earthquake in US which might have been because of some underground explosions.I mean, like everyone says, it doesn't seem to be that big of a threat. The media is definitely going a bit far.

well you've come to the right place with your wonder.......... :hiho:

they all end up here, sooner or later, don't they?...............
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 am » by The57ironman

where u @ dude.....is it...............................................rainin'................lol

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am » by Giusdude

i'm home, safe and sound. bought water, food, and a few brews.....
watching a docu about good old fred phelps. what a piece of shit.
last night watched paradise lost and paradise lost2. good way to piss yourself off. and to remind yourself that some of those people might well be on this forum, if you know what i mean.
dude dresses in black and likes metallica. he raped and killed those boys.
or
you are a fag, god will have you burn in hell.

sorry, blabbing.
too many brews.
fucking zealots inbread motherfuckers.............

PreviousNext