Strange Wake Up Call

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am » by Dukettt

Sleep Disturbance and Rage Attacks in Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome??
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 am » by TheDuck

dukettt wrote:Sleep Disturbance and Rage Attacks in Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome??

Snoring resonated the glass and BOOM! :D

I've seen ashtrays explode before for no apparent reason and pint glasses...strange isn't it...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm » by Lilith

REM Sleep Disorder
In a person with REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD), the paralysis that normally occurs during REM sleep is incomplete or absent, allowing the person to "act out" his or her dreams. RBD is characterized by the acting out of dreams that are vivid, intense, and violent. Dream-enacting behaviors include talking, yelling, punching, kicking, sitting, jumping from bed, arm flailing, and grabbing. An acute form may occur during withdrawal from alcohol or sedative-hypnotic drugs.
RBD is usually seen in middle-aged to elderly people (more often in men).

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/rem_slee ... cle_em.htm

I can't remember punching or kicking, but I talk very often in my sleep ...most of the time it sounds like jibberish..or at least the people that tell me about it don't understand the language :P ...as a child I used to sleepwalk a lot..it was so freaky to wake up standing..in the middle of the kitchen ...
now I experience the opposite, sleep paralysis :scary:

Writer

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am » by Ilef6f

Thanks for the input. I like the idea that I may have the power to shatter things with my mind. (that would make life hell for the politicians in this country). I have had several experiences throughout my life that have made me stop and wonder. I experience deja vu so much that I have started to tell someone what is going to happen next, if there is someone around. While being able to perform Jedi mind tricks would be great, I had something else happen about an hour ago that has me a little rattled. My son was hollering from his room (3 rooms away from me) that he needed a lighter to light a candle. I was on the phone so naturally like any other good parent, I ignored him. lol Any way ,long story short, I turned around and there was my lighter, standing up on the counter. I know that doesn't sound like much, but as a dedicated smoker I have very specific habits when it comes to where and how I place my gear. Anyone who is a smoker should completely understand what I'm talking about. Now my question is, What the Hell?

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 am » by Anuki

:think:
strange things do happen,
once i put the plug in the socket
and when i realised it was the wrong plug, the machine i thought i turned on
stopped inmediatly....
wtf.....

I had more strange things happening, but now i just think,
must be a reason for it... ;)

Previous