Strange Wake Up Call

Writer

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 am » by Ilef6f

I had something odd happen last night, so I thought this would be a great place to get input. I went to bed around 10 and around midnight I suddenly woke up, sweating like I'd ran a marathon. As soon as I woke up my wife came from the other room with a scared look on her face asking me what I had done. I told her I had just woke up. She then ask me what I had broken. I was confused at this point. She walk over to the bed and noticed my ashtray (yes i'm a heavy smoker) was shattered into pieces. This was one of the old school 1/4" thick in the center, 1" thick around the sides type of glass ashtrays. I couldn't have broken it without picking it up and slamming it. The odd thing was that it was still in place, ashes and all. Anyone have experience with spontaneously exploding ashtrays? I just find it odd and thought you guys might have some ideas.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 am » by Freedomofwill

I think its evident you really have to start doing some research about yourself. Has anything like this happened before? Have you been practicing meditation, have you felt angry before you went to sleep etc, etc?

Only possible thing I could think of is that you shattered it with your mind. Like I said, we are gods, and the only way for the power's of be to keep us on leashes is to keep us in constant fear, and they seem to be doing a great job of it so far.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 am » by Harbin

I'll take a swing at it, and suggest that your body, or perhaps another enitity, (guardian angel perhaps), wants you to stop smoking.
That's a strong sign man, I hope you find out what it means to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 am » by sockpuppet

It sounds like you were dreaming about something that really rattled you, and you knocked your ashtray on the floor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 am » by -Marduk-

sockpuppet wrote:It sounds like you were dreaming about something that really rattled you, and you knocked your ashtray on the floor.

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:01 am » by sockpuppet

marduk2012 wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:It sounds like you were dreaming about something that really rattled you, and you knocked your ashtray on the floor.

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am » by -Marduk-

drabbit wrote:OMG that GIF!
OMG!

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 am » by Harbin

It case it's not just an off dream, or your wife messing with you, here is a small article concerning defense from that which is is not immediately apparent.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jacklondonhowtofightmonstersguidebook04jul09.shtml

:shooting:
Antiwar.com

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 am » by Riddle

freedomofwill wrote:I think its evident you really have to start doing some research about yourself. Has anything like this happened before? Have you been practicing meditation, have you felt angry before you went to sleep etc, etc?

Only possible thing I could think of is that you shattered it with your mind. Like I said, we are gods, and the only way for the power's of be to keep us on leashes is to keep us in constant fear, and they seem to be doing a great job of it so far.

I like what you say here, that 'We are Gods..' I think that's true, which is why they do have to do so much to keep us down.. but like rubber balls in water, we will just keep rising to the top! I know, weird analogy, but makes the point.. when reading this ash tray incident, the first thing that came to mind, was 'spontaneous combustion..?'

Or could it be a poltergeist.. not to scare just bringing up the idea, but I like to go more with the point that we have powers we may not be aware of..

jetxvii

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:

NOW NOW MARDUK that female better be 18 now!!

But that was fucking hilarious.

Next