strange weather around the world !

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm » by Helios

respect to the RSOE. i would if i was a millionaire fund them.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 pm » by Newdawnrising

99socks wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:Yet another huge low pressure system to come for the US, and another for Europe, these are big systems.

Oh God I hope not... A few days before that storm hit last week, I had the most gawdawful feeling in my head and was dizzy as hell for three days.

It's a big picture socko, one i have been piecing together for a long time. I'm close to a conclusion, but to state it now would,and maybe premature, but... IMO, i think it all has to do with expanding earth, the Sun, and the cosmos combined, sure weather modification can contribute, but not on this scale. Much like 1815, the year without a summer, which was due to volcanism, my gut instict feels we maybe in for a similar thing. The government weather modification projects, maybe trying to avert or delay planetary changes, but they maybe finding out that this attempt is futile, and causes more harm than good. You can not weild the power of insurmountable natural cyclic events. However these cyclic events can be agitated through artificial intervention, and the results can backfire many fold, imho. Not trying to be a doomtard here, but the powerful of mankind have got to learn their limitations. "It's not nice to fool with mother nature".
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 pm » by Tuor10

freeyourmindnow wrote:Epidemic Hazard in new york?

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Could be a flu or bacterial infection outbreak.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

tuor10 wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:Epidemic Hazard in new york?

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Could be a flu or bacterial infection outbreak.

i think you right about that :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

newdawnrising wrote:
99socks wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:Yet another huge low pressure system to come for the US, and another for Europe, these are big systems.

Oh God I hope not... A few days before that storm hit last week, I had the most gawdawful feeling in my head and was dizzy as hell for three days.

It's a big picture socko, one i have been piecing together for a long time. I'm close to a conclusion, but to state it now would,and maybe premature, but... IMO, i think it all has to do with expanding earth, the Sun, and the cosmos combined, sure weather modification can contribute, but not on this scale. Much like 1815, the year without a summer, which was due to volcanism, my gut instict feels we maybe in for a similar thing. The government weather modification projects, maybe trying to avert or delay planetary changes, but they maybe finding out that this attempt is futile, and causes more harm than good. You can not weild the power of insurmountable natural cyclic events. However these cyclic events can be agitated through artificial intervention, and the results can backfire many fold, imho. Not trying to be a doomtard here, but the powerful of mankind have got to learn their limitations. "It's not nice to fool with mother nature".

"It's not nice to fool with mother nature"
:clapper:

Previous